Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Diversity Wins Britain's Got Talent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diversity Wins Britain's Got Talent (854 Views)

Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Britain's Got Talent Judge Alesha Dixon Expecting 1st Child With Naija Bf Azuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diversity Wins Britain's Got Talent by darkgoddes(f): 11:37pm On May 30, 2009
BRITAIN'S Got Talent phenomenon Susan Boyle was sensationally pipped to the post last night by dance act Diversity.
The group beat the 48-year-old worldwide phenomenon who came in second place despite getting over 285million views on YouTube.

Giving the crowd a last wiggle of her hips, gracious Susan told Ant and Dec: "The best people won.

"They were very entertaining, I wish them all the best."

The dance group were so stunned by their victory they were lost for words.

Eventually they pulled it together enough to thank everyone who voted, but repeated: "We're lost for words."

Saxophone player Julian Smith came third position.

He told show hosts Ant and Dec: "It's been an honour."

Ant and Dec later told Britain's Got More Talent host Stephen Mulhern they were stunned by the shock result.

Ant said: "It was a shock result for everyone."

While Dec added: "I really thought Susan would win through."

What did you think of tonight's final? Were you shocked by the result? Let us know what you think,

Re: Diversity Wins Britain's Got Talent by busygirl(f): 1:02am On May 31, 2009
DIVERSITY deserved to win, however, i think flawless deserved a third place not julian shocked
Re: Diversity Wins Britain's Got Talent by Nobody: 1:02am On May 31, 2009
They deserved it.
Re: Diversity Wins Britain's Got Talent by darkgoddes(f): 1:12am On May 31, 2009
There are so many talents in this year's contest

Shaheen, Flawless, Diversity, Julian Smith, Hollie Steel, and Aidan are my fav.

but at least someone's got to win it.

So congrats to DIVERSITY.
Re: Diversity Wins Britain's Got Talent by Abbygyal(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2009
dey deserve it. . . great dancers!!

(1) (Reply)

Sanchez Dat Benin Boy New Single With Pictures / Mcheal Jackson Is Not Dead,pls Dont Say He Is Its Hurts. / What Is Going To Happen To His Huge Debt ($400 Million) Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.