Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Funny Reactions Of How Nigerians React To The New Government.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Reactions Of How Nigerians React To The New Government.. (658 Views)

Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Reactions Of How Nigerians React To The New Government.. by Wealth7(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2015
I couldnt help but laugh when I came across this...lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions Of How Nigerians React To The New Government.. by Airforce1(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Lie muhammed dont know his job
Re: Funny Reactions Of How Nigerians React To The New Government.. by benedictnsi(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Lie muhammed dont know his job

gringrin You give am any exam
Re: Funny Reactions Of How Nigerians React To The New Government.. by CharlyNick: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2015
They needed change and they're getting it in full.....
Re: Funny Reactions Of How Nigerians React To The New Government.. by Chestar5(f): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Lolzzzz

Re: Funny Reactions Of How Nigerians React To The New Government.. by Abiagirl777(f): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm not interested in their greeting cos it may cause cracked lips

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Bonang Matheba, Others Hosted In Lagos / ★ Marvin Record’s Star Dija Is Engaged Finally (photos) / Photos & Video From Di'ja Traditional Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.