Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd (2406 Views)

Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks / 5 Months + Few Days OLD PEDIGREE Male Caucasian Orvchaka 4Sale (Pics). / I Wana Dash Out This 2 Boerbeol Puppies At 40k each...courtesy Bobby Saxy Kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by MRCAMPBELL: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Dog lovers pls help me rate this 2.5 months old German Sheperd...i just have this feeling I haven't done well .

Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by Awotimi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
You've got a great dog bro...what do you feed him/her
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by chidifyn(f): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Re u a military man?
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by bosco9: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
chidifyn:
Re u a military man?
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by olisafincy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
feed your dog meaty or dog food to develop very fast within a month.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by MRCAMPBELL: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Am not
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by MRCAMPBELL: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks mr awotimi.that was sooo encouraging...
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by Awotimi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRCAMPBELL:
Thanks mr awotimi.that was sooo encouraging...
You're welcome sir
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by miremoses(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
nice dog..z.it male or female...also feed properly
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by exclusive7(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its a German Shepherd and Rottweiler cross....But it looks good though
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by arcbay(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
The last time someone rated a military man's ways, his mom was tossed from the balcony of a 5 storey building.

Abeg I still love my mama, I better not talk.

Oga soldier, ur pup is 300% pure, I'm sure it is AKC registered sef.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by Awotimi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
exclusive7:
Its a German Shepherd and Rottweiler cross....But it looks good though
kindly list out the rottweiler traits sir
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by exclusive7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Awotimi:

kindly list out the rottweiler traits sir
The facial markings.....Looking at the face,the brown marking above the eye is of a rottweiler(thats the obvious for now) a closer look could reveal more.
The facial markings there is just not a GSD's,it's a Rott...Its either the puppy is a cross breed or its genes giving it its markings is from the wrong mating of relations before it
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by Awotimi(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2015
exclusive7:
The facial markings.....Looking at the face,the brown marking above the eye is of a rottweiler(thats the obvious for now) a closer look could reveal more.
The facial markings there is just not a GSD's,it's a Rott...Its either the puppy is a cross breed or its genes giving it its markings is from the wrong mating of relations before it
well like you said they are markings not dots....and if you look closely at the first pic you'll see the markings are almost forming round the eye....you can take a look at the pics below to understand better....BTW I'm not saying the dog is a full German german shepherd...but at least it passes for Nigerian gsd.

Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by exclusive7(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Awotimi:

well like you said they are markings not dots....and if you look closely at the first pic you'll see the markings are almost forming round the eye....you can take a look at the pics below to understand better....BTW I'm not saying the dog is a full German german shepherd...but at least it passes for Nigerian gsd.
yea...it passes for a good gsd...for the markings,you can see the similarities between the rott there and Mr.Campbell's Gsd
Re: Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd by Awotimi(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2015
exclusive7:
yea...it passes for a good gsd...for the markings,you can see the similarities between the rott there and Mr.Campbell's Gsd
Ok....no time..

(1) (Reply)

2 Male and a female GSD Puppies Available. / Name Of Breed? / I Bought This Neaplitan Mastiff From Jendoakino On NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.