Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

A Nairalander Celebrates His Friend, As She Turns A Year Older(pics) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Celebrates His Friend, As She Turns A Year Older(pics) (724 Views)

We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday / A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) / Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Friend, As She Turns A Year Older(pics) by effervescent(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
" A woman is a full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform"- Darie Mariechild.
"Charm is deceptive and beauty does not last ; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.-Proverbs 31:30

God has never ceased to bless me in all spheres. My fortuitous rapproachment with you sometimes April last year has constituted a blessing of profound and diverse proportions.
Friends and contemporaries keep probing me as to why I have always been effusive of you- flaunting you like a prestigious accolade. My succinct response? You're exquisite. A paradigm enigma. A seamless combo of beauty and brain. To summarize, you're impeccably made.
Your radiant epidermis is akin to the glowing sun. Your finely cut, chinese-esque face is devoid of blemishes and dents. Your overall phenotypical projections has made you a cynosure of every discerning eyes. Your silk smooth, soothingly sonorous, crisp-clear voice which has lent credence to your subtle eloquence and vocal prowess leaves me awed.
Truth be told, however, the afore-stated features has really not been what has endeared you to me. What then has?
In our extant age and clime where varying spates of moral decadence has become ignoble, and the subject of discourse amongst frivolous youths borders on ephemeral issues, triflings and wanton debauchery, your astonishing intelligence as per communicating your thoughts on substantial issues was what I initially spotted. Corrollary to this, I have been convinced for the umpteenth time that (s)he whose wit is below par should be ready to be boxed to wits ends when taking on you. Your adeptness just like your glamour, has no parallels.
As if all these cannot suffice, you're relatively submissive, literarily amiable and practically level-headed and emphatetic. A friend of mine recently affirmed that your person appeals to her-for unfathomable reasons. I am always left astounded at the poise and aura with which you portray yourself. You've never for once, allowed the frenzy that accompanies beauty get into your head. The ambience around you when honoured a visit last Sunday was pervasive with furtive glances, hush talks et al- all centred on this "quintessential queen".
My beloved friend, Toyin, self acclaimed as "Maverick", I am seizing this medium to express my gargantuan thanks for refining me. You're indeed worthy of emulation in all spectres. That you've weathered many storms, surmounted travails and ursurped odds corroborates your resilience. Not many people possess the "Rock of Gibraltar" mien you own. I will never forget those words of yours that has helped me overcome inertia-" keep fighting", "you can always do better", "be optimistic"!
You were amongst the very few who didn't see my "verbosity" as grandiloquence. You kept enjoining me to see my passion for words as a penchant that can be harnessed to yield positive dividends.I presume you haven't forgotten in a hurry how a sense of fulfilment engulfed me sequel to writing my first ever article for my blogger friend(rouvafe..com) I am forever indebted to your encomiums, acknowledgements, critique and admonishment. Your appreciable prevalence on my existence cannot be overemphasized.
On your part, you are also always open to constructive criticism. Your insatiable zeal for learning is jaw-dropping. You are an all in all, my dear. Your stance, altitude, disposition and bearing has discountenanced the "weaker vessel" notion used to brand feminine folk. On the backdrop of these, I have never ceased re-iterating that blessed is he who eventually walks you down the aisle- for he has found an incalculable treasure; a colossal jewel. He would know no distraught all the days of his life given the appealing plethora of qualities and prospects imbued in you.
As you add another graceful year today( the 5th December,2015) , I wish you a largesse of goodies life can possibly offer. Keep being an indispensable asset to all and sundry. Keep illuminating the path of every astute being. I charge you to remain unalloyed in your resolve to affect and impact lives positively. I so vehemently wish we had scores of your ilk dispersed across the universe. It would have been more gratifying to be an inhabitant of planet earth. Happy birthday to the lass who's being the most explicit definition of "uniqueness" I have stumbled on in recent times. Keep waxing stronger! May the Most High keep proliferating you in your positive endaevours It will forever be my pleasure to be your foremost cheerleader! Te amo soigne! Chinko mi owon!!
On a final note, I am painstakingly seizing this platform to enjoin every men folk to always appreciate, cherish and hold in laudable esteem every shrewd, pragmatic, diplomatic, resourceful and enterprising lady they stumble on. I have been gifted one of the best confidant and cheerleader in my mum, she birthed a relatively amiable daughter-though she can be seldom obstinate and recalcitrant, I can't compromise her for anything in the world! Let us(guys, lads, men) also learn to be their most stringent critic- in love. As Oscar Wilde once opined, "women are made to be loved, not understood".
Cc: Dear moderators, help forward this to front page. I want all Nairalanders and the world by extension to meet the lady who helped change my perception of "the ideal woman"
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Friend, As She Turns A Year Older(pics) by Monalisa185(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Friend, As She Turns A Year Older(pics) by effervescent(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Her pictures..........

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Friend, As She Turns A Year Older(pics) by effervescent(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
"Chinese-esque" (grins)

(1) (Reply)

A Sin........... / Order For Your Buffet Wine / Cooling Van For Rent In Agbor, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.