Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! (1239 Views)

9mobile Cliq4dnite: Enjoy Free 1GB Data For Night Browsing & Download / Awoof!! Enjoy Free MTN N5,000 Airtime To Call All Networks / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by toluaji(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Would I be enjoying something special and would decide to keep it to myself when everyone could benefit from it as well as myself? I earn my merely receiving calls. To all my Nigerian friends, kindly download this app on your android phones. Its very easy to use. You could also send me a message after you have installed it and registered your phone number if you need further clarification from me. I'll be more than happy to help you out.

This is how it works::: You will receive 3 points when you receive a 20 second phone call with the number you used in the registration. so when the points reach a minimum of 100, you can now convert it to VTU by going to "Airtime Recharge". Input any number of your choice you want to send the VTU to. 100 points is equivalent to N100 airtime....it goes like that. That's all!

However, it has a tweak. You may decide to be calling yourself by receiving the calls. It works also with Free Night (Xtracool) call. When it reaches 20 seconds...end
the call and redial the number. The points keep increasing. That's all. Here is the link to download the app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hm.myads&referrer=6ad4b9e2f9414281b475e5fe06432ed9

Sharing good news in the month of ‪#‎GoodNews‬

Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by Runic(f): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tried downloading it through the link u put up.... But all I am seeing through Google play store is that the app isn't available in my country... I am based in Nigeria
Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by toluaji(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
It implies that you are using a VPN. Tty and download it with a Nigerian IP address if possible.

Hope that helps.
Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by toluaji(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
You can message me on whatsapp for more info: 07068808622
Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by toluaji(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Additional information, make sure the number you plan to register with is the same number you are using to access the internet. thanks.
Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by toluaji(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Share your comments if you have successfully registered.
Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by Sunshinny: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2015
toluaji:
Share your comments if you have successfully registered.

Yea, I tried it and even called myself with xtracool. But after 40 points, it stopped adding.

Is that the maximum a day?

Thanks
Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by toluaji(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
That's not the maximum. It seems there is an issue with the network this weekend. Most of the week, the maximum was over 100points daily. Let's keep sharing our comments for the new week and hopefully we'll keep smiling with credits on our phones....

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by toluaji(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good evening. Has anyone been able to her credits today?
Re: Enjoy Free Airtime Just By Receiving Calls! by Sunshinny: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
toluaji:
Good evening. Has anyone been able to her credits today?

Point is not increasing

(1) (Reply)

Mention Tabs You Know That Are Between 15K To 30k / Infinix Hot S X521 Official Thread, What To And Not To Expect / 4 Weeks Tecno Boom J8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.