Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? (32184 Views)

When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / When She Asked Of A Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Expsbterror(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2015
EOD end of discussion
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by opedaydydx9(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] it's something

Why do we now have ban happy moderators on nairaland

They just ban for banning sake[/size]
Senate is about passing a new law, do u want Seun to b jailed, incase he's guilty of cohabiting terrorists one way or d other, I think the ban is a way of controlling wt people write on nl
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by PurestBoy(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Blyzz:
Hello friends, good morning & happy Sunday to
you. am currently on my way to Lagos. heading to
No 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island,
Lagos state. please i need your help for an
accommodation. just to spend one night. precisely,
am visiting the Embassy 2morrow. your reply
would be warmly appreciated. thanks thanks
ahead!!!

Sleep for car park or find the nearest ashawo brothel, you can't spend more than 5k for overnight toto and drinks
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by nigeriancuban: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2015
ask am what what's app group.whether na for Airtel cheats or for web bloggers....lol
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by kellybriggs(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2015
so funny. but the guy have leadership experience
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Blyzz:
Hello friends, good morning & happy Sunday to you. am currently on my way to Lagos. heading to No 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos state. please i need your help for an accommodation. just to spend one night. precisely, am visiting the Embassy 2morrow. your reply would be warmly appreciated. thanks thanks ahead!!!
Lol.
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2015
This Looks like what an average Nairaland mod will say. Bunch of hypocritical elements!
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by yemexy(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2015
good
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by leo1234(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by dayoungmoney1: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Blyzz:
Hello friends, good morning & happy Sunday to you. am currently on my way to Lagos. heading to No 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos state. please i need your help for an accommodation. just to spend one night. precisely, am visiting the Embassy 2morrow. your reply would be warmly appreciated. thanks thanks ahead!!!
Dey there dey find person house wey u go sleep make dem use ur head for calabash
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
PurestBoy:

Sleep for car park or find the nearest ashawo brothel, you can't spend more than 5k for overnight toto and drinks
undecided no qualms dude. thanks anyway!!
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2015
dayoungmoney1:

Dey there dey find person house wey u go sleep make dem use ur head for calabash
Lol, really. that's not gonna be possible. but u just scare me with that word!!
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by somma690(f): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol na ur bounce letter u receive instead of appointment letter
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Kelvic4real(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
u messed up oooo. fiakwaaa!
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by sytymo: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by murchud: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Correct reply angry grin
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by ussy09(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
brandnew3:

More like saying Oh!yes. I'm a Nairaland Moderator.

Just imagine a situation where the interviewer was a Nairaland member who was at some point banned by a Mod.
grin

Really funi
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Emmydot90(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
That question require a yes or a no before telling them the experience
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by jeremioluwaseyi: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by hotnsexy4christ(f): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Blyzz:
ahead!!!
, you can get a cheap hotel for 3thousand , be carefull to sleep anyhow, this is xmas period.
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Louiscutedude(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
lolzzz
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by iswallker(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Blyzz:
ahead!!!

u shaa wan make dem check ur profile....

ok have see u.... wink
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by kazberg12: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, you can get a cheap hotel for 3thousand , be carefull to sleep anyhow, this is xmas period.
thanks bro. i had to locate my church from afar distance, which i met a brother of my same organization. the CYON, am in his house right here. though, there's no safe haven anywhere. but i pray to God for his safety upon me. thanks 4 ur concern!!
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by charlesucheh(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
I'll just tell him to keep it up....
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by hotnsexy4christ(f): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Blyzz:
thanks bro. i had to locate my church from afar distance, which i met a brother of my same organization. the CYON, am in his house right here. though, there's no safe haven anywhere. but i pray to God for his safety upon me. thanks 4 ur concern!!
, u re welcome, am not a bro. And a sis, thank God for giving you a place.
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, u re welcome, am not a bro. And a sis, thank God for giving you a place.
Lol, sorry. never check ur dp. am abt returning to Warri now!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] / Funny Pictures Of The Year / Download All Nigerian Comedy Sound Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.