Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (370 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday December 5th 2015)
-THE NATURE OF LOVE
1.Thank you Father for first, loving me.

2.Thank you Father for your unconditional love for me.

3.Thank you Father for giving your only son, Jesus, to die for my sin.

4.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul.

5.Thank you Father for the gift of eternal life.

6.Father, let the blood of Jesus, that was shed on the cross, cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

7.Father, please, give me a heart of giving.

8.Father, help me to reciprocate your love through quality, dedicated and sacrificial service.

9.Father, help me to love and see sinners the way you love and see them and use me as an instrument to save billions of souls.

10.Father, help me to do your Will in this wicked and perverse generation.

11.Father, let every plan of satan to hinder or stop me from fulfilling your divine mandate for my life, be frustrated and

12.Father, arise, and let all your enemies be scattered.

13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by stjsd(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
dallyemmy:
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday December 5th 2015)
-THE NATURE OF LOVE

6.Father, let the blood of Jesus, that was shed on the cross, cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

8.Father, help me to reciprocate your love through quality, dedicated and sacrificial service.

9.Father, help me to love and see sinners the way you love and see them and use me as an instrument to save billions of souls.

11.Father, let every plan of satan to hinder or stop me from fulfilling your divine mandate for my life, be frustrated and

12.Father, arise, and let all your enemies be scattered.

13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).
God bless u bro
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Waste of energy

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=dallyemmy post=40710425]Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday December 5th 2015)
-THE NATURE OF LOVE
Op, how can i get the hard copy of open heaven in abuja?
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=unpredictedone post=40711868][/quote] visit any redeem church close to you.

(1) (Reply)

Naya Saal 2016 Greetings Cards, Gifts For Friends / Understanding Spirit, Soul And Body (3) / The Olubadan Of Ibadan, Dies In Sleep At Ripe Old Age Of 101 Years - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.