Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram (5003 Views)

Eyes Popping Outfit Nicki Minaj Rocked. / Ten Hottest And Best Social Media Entertainers In Nigeria 2016 / Celebrities Share Their Best Moments On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
[size=13pt]Nicki Minaj has got so many reasons to be feeling herself as 2015 is coming to an end. With just 26 days for the year 2015 to run out, Nicki has achieved so many feats which makes her one of the hottest and simply undeniable celebrities in 2015. Her Pinkprint album dropped last year, but it helped make her one of this year’s brightest stars. A world tour — yes, the same one Drake, Meek Mill and now Rick Ross have referenced — helped her reach die-hard Barbz around the globe and see her popularity skyrocket.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-gooPTcyfVH4/VmKrmgyQ9EI/AAAAAAAAE9w/cp3MxuxgbfU/s1600/Nicki%2BQueeny.jpg[/img]

There is no doubt you'll enjoy all her 2015 moments as known and seen on Instagram, even if you're not a Nicki fan, you might fall into her fanny trap immediately after viewing this post.

1. Nicki Minaj is One Of The Most-Followed Music Artists On Instagram. Queen Barb snagged the #6 spot.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wefMpjOlgn8/VmKr3A5T8wI/AAAAAAAAE94/p2L3v741J5A/s1600/Nicki%2BMinaj%2BLovely.jpg[/img]

2. Nicki Minaj Gained A Ton Of Followers This Year Too, claiming the #5 spot of artists who gained the most IG followers this year. She gained more than 27 million followers. Daaaaamn! That's a lot.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-R61yUCKYtAg/VmKumldoXnI/AAAAAAAAE-g/WC0o9KWlKJE/s1600/Nicki%2BMinaj%2B2.jpg[/img]

3. Fans Couldn’t Get Enough of Nicki Minaj and Beyonce. When Nicki announced the #FeelingMyself video, more than 1.1 million people double-tapped it on Instagram.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BEbX0CzlVYU/VmKsYr-7xNI/AAAAAAAAE-A/p1u2jKpijqU/s1600/Nicki%2BBeyonce.jpg[/img]

Her second most-liked pic also came from #FeelingMyself, with a Lil bit over 1 million likes.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-P8f8sSK97aE/VmKspxK3s7I/AAAAAAAAE-I/4rmyh22Lk4M/s1600/Nicki%2BBeyonce%2B-%2BFeeling%2BMyself.jpg[/img]

4. Nicki Appeared In Meek Mill’s Most Liked Photos too, a photo showing Nicki + Bey and Meek + JayZ, two of the most talked-about couples in the Music industry. She gave Meek three of his most-liked IG pics. This one got 293,000 likes.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jv5N_c7856U/VmKtkrQZZSI/AAAAAAAAE-Q/ljf4cgJ1sHk/s1600/Nicki%2B-%2BMeek%2BMill%2527s%2BPhoto.jpg[/img]

5. Nicki appears on Meek mill's IG again, with so many likes and comments again.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pGeZxCQYuyk/VmKt7g4UbgI/AAAAAAAAE-Y/tf1amdBSfd4/s1600/Nicki%2BMinaj%2Bappears%2Bon%2BMeek%2Bmill%2BIG.jpg[/img]

InstaGram also revealed which music fan armies were the most active in 2015 and Nicki "Barbz" Minaj earned the #7 spot there. Nicki is really rocking IG and she has one of the biggest and best moments in 2015. Let's wait and see more of what Queen Nicki is gonna do next year.

SOURCE: CURATAINMENT[/size]
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by dkronicle(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nicki looks good.. Still my CRUSH

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
dkronicle:
Nicki looks good.. Still my CRUSH

Why would you be crushing on my girl? angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nicki Nicki Nicki...

Nicki Minaj..

So love her....
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
i love nicki so so mch

queen bee i love u so so so so mch
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:
Nicki Nicki Nicki...

Nicki Minaj..

So love her....

Same here pretty... Hmmnnn, you even have #Pinkfriday on your signature ! So cool !!! cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:
i love nicki so so mch

queen bee i love u so so so so mch

In a nutshell, you love them both cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
aywhy93:

Same here pretty... Hmmnnn, you even have #Pinkfriday on your signature ! So cool !!! cheesy

Lolz, yeah...

. Bt am nt really a fan of pink sha...

Blue rules ma world smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
aywhy93:

In a nutshell, you love them both cool

cheesycheesycheesycheesy yes i do

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

Lolz, yeah...

. Bt am nt really a fan of pink sha...

Blue rules ma world smiley wink

Hmmnnn... Blue ? shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
aywhy93:

Hmmnnn... Blue ? shocked

Yeah..

Y d surprise na?
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

Yeah..

Y d surprise na?

LoL... All the Ladies I know used to like Pink grin and now there's an exception, YOU !
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
aywhy93:

LoL... All the Ladies I know used to like Pink grin and now there's an exception, YOU !

Lolz, really!!!..

I neva fancied pink since I was Lil..

It's been Blue all the way...

Yeah, most ladies love pink except me.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

Lolz, really!!!..

I neva fancied pink since I was Lil..

It's been Blue all the way...

Yeah, most ladies love pink except me.

That's what makes you unique and different sha... And it's very hard to figure out that lady that loves Blue so much on your PP. cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
aywhy93:

That's what makes you unique and different sha... And it's very hard to figure out that lady that loves Blue so much on your PP. cheesy

Yeah.. Am really unique...

Lol, d most jovial of em all... grin.
Figure it out wink.
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Yeah.. Am really unique...

Lol, d most jovial of em all... grin.
Figure it out wink.

Hmmnnn... Hard to figure out. The one holding the Phone I guess ! Am I right or right? grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
aywhy93:

Hmmnnn... Hard to figure out. The one holding the Phone I guess ! Am I right or right? grin

Lolz....

So wrong... lipsrsealed.

Look for the gal who's very jovial with a cute smile.. wink
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
derailers alert! Pls no shyking on this thread. Aywhy93 ur pickup lines suck, shut d eff up. ebayray, because u like blue doesn't make u unique, get over urself. and am out
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Fkforyou(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2015
The lady above me is so pained.....she edit her picture sotay e turn pink....them suppose call her Pinkett.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2015
starlily001:
derailers alert! Pls no shyking on this thread. Aywhy93 ur pickup lines suck, shut d eff up. ebayray, because u like blue doesn't make u unique, get over urself. and am out

Who are you pls, miss!!!.

Don't mention me if you have no reasonable thing to say...

Arrow

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Fkforyou:
The lady above me is so pained.....she edit her picture sotay e turn pink....them suppose call her Pinkett.

Choi...

shocked see finishing...

Lol @Pinkett...

Reminds me of Will Smith's wife Pinkett Smith cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 1:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Fkforyou:

Lol... You are a badt guy man bros,,, You don finish the pink monster gal cheesy , seems like she needs some attention bro wink
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 2:02am On Dec 07, 2015
starlily001:

That's true Pinky, my pickup lines suck sad , back then when I had good pickup lines... I used to call gals like you Snitch Bittch ! undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 2:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Ebayray:

Lolz....

So wrong... lipsrsealed.

Look for the gal who's very jovial with a cute smile.. wink

Ma baddd, okay.....The gal wearing white shirt and that nice suit ? smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Fkforyou(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2015
aywhy93:

Lol... You are a badt guy man bros,,, You don finish the pink monster gal cheesy , seems like she needs some attention bro wink

Na nairaland we dey, make she no take am personal.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2015
I smell jealousy!
starlily001:
u wanna hear lines dat wud mk u wet ur pant wit ur pvssy juice?
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2015
aywhy93:

Ma baddd, okay.....The gal wearing white shirt and that nice suit ? smiley

Lolz....
Yeah grin.
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2015
see these children oh. nikosin? on top say I tell u d truth?! my guy op, I swear I wasn't lieing or looking for trouble. ur lines were obvious, desperate and douchy, instead of insulting a girl u can never see, go nd get ur lines straight.(i care for ur future, dat z hw pedophiles start) Ebayray, I wasn't looking for trouble, If I burst ur bubble sorry. and d fuktard dat made d pinckette joke, get original. puns rule now, jabs are so last century. and again I wasn't looking for trouble....but if u look for mine, y'all will find it.
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by faith551(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2015
next
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fkforyou:

Na nairaland we dey, make she no take am personal.

I hope she won't... grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
I smell jealousy!

u wanna hear lines dat wud mk u wet ur pant wit ur pvssy juice?

I wonder ooh... These Lil girls are funny at times oh ! shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocked Some Of The Hottest And Best Moments In 2015 On Instagram by aywhy93(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ebayray:

Lolz....

Yeah grin.

Hmmnnnn... I still try naoo, I got you at my second shot ! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 'romangoddess' With Her New Dangerous Curves And Massive Hips Causes Problem / Shocking Facts About Hadiza Aliyu You Did Not Know, Revealed In Her Biography / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Curves In Leopard Print Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.