Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) (5607 Views)

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by stephenduru: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, wife, Patience Jonathan and his mother suffered card reader malfunctions while trying to get accredited today at the Bayelsa governorship election.

The family had to return home, and came back an hour later, when Jonathan and Patience were successful, but not the mother.

The sweating Jonathan said that he wasn’t worried about the malfunction and described it as a little delay.

“President Jonathan is just one person, so if we have problem with one person, as far as the elections is going on well nationally,” he said. “I’m not worried, there might be a delay, my interest is that we conduct a credible election.”

He said that no sacrifice was too much for the nation and told eager voters to be patient with the electoral body and make sure they get accredited.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by HungerBAD: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Goodluck Jo.nathan my man.

He is telling Bayelsan's and the PDP faithful, to take heart and be law abiding, as it looks as if PDP will lose the election.

Patience Jonathan said: Make unu no fight ohhh, make unu quarrel oh.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by cleatoris: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
He is the mentor of treasury looters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wetin Mama Talk?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by darlingtonVII(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by zinachidi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
is this wah u said will melt me undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by cleatoris: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Hmmm...so fast! This your hunger really bad grin

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by GMan650(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
This guy dumb sha, is he still calling himself 'President Jonathan', he's a slower poke than the Daura giant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by tunex23: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
GMan650:
This guy dumb sha, is he still calling himself 'President Jonathan', he's a slower poke than the Daura giant
I tell you, the Otuoke Fisherman brain has been formatted for cluelessness! Useless assholle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
I b ice block wey I go melt
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by thunder74(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
If na some people....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
GMan650:
tunex23:
I tell you, the Otuoke Fisherman brain has been formatted for cluelessness! Useless assholle
The title of President like Senator, General, Ambassador etc is eternal. It doesn't matter whether or not Jonathan still occupies the Office of the President, the ko-ko is that the title of President stays with him...

22 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Firefire(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Goodluck Jo.nathan my man.

He is telling Bayelsan's and the PDP faithful, to take heart and be law abiding, as it looks as if PDP will lose the election.

Patience Jonathan said: Make unu no fight ohhh, make unu quarrel oh.

Clap for yourself....

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Children of hate and anger are always furious at the sight of the anointed one, he whom the gods has bless, who can curse ?

Yeye children of anger. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by HungerBAD: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Firefire:

Clap for yourself....

Ogbeni Kini Scores Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Firefire(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

Ogbeni Kini Scores Bayelsa?

Omo iya, ki lo kan, agbero pelu overload ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jonathan has the mentality of the peaceful. progressive and matured attitude of an average Biafran.

I am yet to see such statesmanship among the Arabian wannabes.

Imagine the bombshell if Buhari were to face the same situation.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by iffydave: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wow
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Iroh88(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
This man disgusts me. Anytime I see hin face, I go just start dey para! gringrin

Nothing fit make me like am. Hin fvckup tooooo much. To make matters worse, his utterances never inspire anything- always sounding too basic and elementary. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Iroh88(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
noblezone:
Jonathan has the mentality of the peaceful. progressive and matured attitude of an average Biafran.

I am yet to see such statesmanship among the Arabian wannabes.

Imagine the bombshell if Buhari were to face the same situation.

..to add to what I said above, stewpiid comments like this make me dislike him even more. cheesy

As the guy dull reach, na so him fan too mumu.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by darlingtonVII(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
This man disgusts me. Anytime I see hin face, I go just start dey para! gringrin

Nothing fit make me like am. Hin fvckup tooooo much. To make matters worse, his utterances never inspire anything- always sounding too basic and elementary. angry
stay there and be hating on someone who doesn't know you exist

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by phunbyt(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Awww diz iz feri feri torshing... Jona iz a feri goo fello...i laink him gan. lol...on a serious note tho,WHY ALWAYS HIM?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by abokikhalifa: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The title of President like Senator, General, Ambassador etc is eternal. It doesn't matter whether or not Jonathan still occupies the Office of the President, the ko-ko is that the title of President stays with him...
who dash am? maybe to you nd you alone

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Iroh88(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
darlingtonVII:
stay there and be hating on someone who doesn't know you exist
Wow, and Buhari knows about you and some fools' existence.

Oya, clap for yaself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Iroh88(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fa fa fa fa, fowl!! Very big lie. Others could be right, but the bolded is completely false.

They are ex-presidents and can not be referred to as "President". It is not done anywhere, not officially or otherwise.

Stop misleading the public.

Since when did you hear one way "president Obasanjo", president IBB", "president Ernest Shonekan", "president Abdulsalam Abubakar", etc, since they left office.

It is not done.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by darlingtonVII(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Wow, and Buhari knows about you and some fools' existence.

Oya, clap for yaself.
see your life? Did i mention Buhari?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by tswitch: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Now here is someone any respectable right thinking sane person would listen to.

Jonathan be making his mark in a world, d○mb a$$ haterz be here wondering how much a litre of fuel in black market is.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Iroh88(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
darlingtonVII:
see your life? Did i mention Buhari?
Must I mention Buhari ONLY if you do How much of the people you dislike know about your existence??

Get behind you hypocrite. I love who I want to and hate/dislike who I please- it is my prerogative. Get that into your brain if you have any.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
My Ogaaaa oooooo

Sai GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by mu2sa2: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
This man must be under the influence of kai kai to refer to himself as president.No wonder they called him Mr clueless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Fa fa fa fa, fowl!! Very big lie. Others could be right, but the bolded is completely false.

They are ex-presidents and can not be referred to as "President". It is not done anywhere, not officially or otherwise.

Stop misleading the public.

Since when did you hear one way "president Obasanjo", president IBB", "president Ernest Shonekan", "president Abdulsalam Abubakar", etc, since they left office.

It is not done.
IBB, Shonekkan and Abdulsallam were NEVER Presidents. They were military Generals. There is a VERY Big Difference between "President" and unconstitutional Military Head of State/ Head of Interim Government.

Jimmy Cartar, Bill Clinton, George Bush etc are still called PRESIDENTS! Google search will help!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) by Andyblaze: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jona a great man

1 Like

(1) (2)

Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag / Yes Indeed! Ojukwu Was The One Who Released Awolowo - Deal With It / Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.