Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (852 Views)

Tooth Extraction / Depression: An Important Message. / How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: . by tuniboss: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is that medically possible
Re: . by bronzegoddess(f): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
If u have money, u can replace the two with fake teeth. A dentist will do that for u. I repeat, if u have money ooo
Re: . by dhummystecah(f): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
A diastema is a space or gap between two teeth. It appears most often between the two upper front teeth. However, gaps can occur between any two teeth. A mismatch between the size of the jaw bones and the size of the teeth can cause either extra space between teeth or crowding of teeth.
Spaces develop for a few other reasons as well.

Treatment
Sometimes, a diastema is part of a set of problems that require orthodontic treatment. In other cases, a diastema is the only problem. However, some people may seek treatment for reasons of appearance. Some people get braces, which move the teeth together. Often, no matter where the diastema is, you must wear a full set of braces — on both your upper and lower teeth. That's because moving any teeth affects your entire mouth.

If your lateral incisors are too small, your dentist may suggest widening them using crowns, veneers or bonding.
If you have a space because you are missing teeth, you might need more extensive dental repair. This might include dental implants, a bridge or a partial denture.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
dhummystecah:
A diastema is a space or gap between two teeth. It appears most often between the two upper front teeth. However, gaps can occur between any two teeth. A mismatch between the size of the jaw bones and the size of the teeth can cause either extra space between teeth or crowding of teeth.
Spaces develop for a few other reasons as well.

Treatment
Sometimes, a diastema is part of a set of problems that require orthodontic treatment. In other cases, a diastema is the only problem. However, some people may seek treatment for reasons of appearance. Some people get braces, which move the teeth together. Often, no matter where the diastema is, you must wear a full set of braces — on both your upper and lower teeth. That's because moving any teeth affects your entire mouth.

If your lateral incisors are too small, your dentist may suggest widening them using crowns, veneers or bonding.
If you have a space because you are missing teeth, you might need more extensive dental repair. This might include dental implants, a bridge or a partial denture.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: . by dhummystecah(f): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
wreckingball:
I came across this article also on the net...are these procedures that can be done in Nigeria? would it cost an arm and a leg to get it done?
it can be done in Nigeria but it might be quite costly
Re: . by dhummystecah(f): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
wreckingball:
I came across this article also on the net...are these procedures that can be done in Nigeria? would it cost an arm and a leg to get it done?
you can make enquiries on this thread - www.nairaland.com/1143971/meet-dentist

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids: Here Is My Story About Uterine Fibroma / Amenorrhea: Causes Of Missed Menstrual Periods / I'm Taking These Medications For Tubal Blockage And PID, They Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.