Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

A Graduate As A Cab Driver: How Lucrative? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Graduate As A Cab Driver: How Lucrative? (890 Views)

CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / Creative And Enthusiastic Graduate As Content Developer / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate As A Cab Driver: How Lucrative? by Goodplace: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dear all,
please i need an advice on this. i gat a job that after tax and pension deduction i get an alert of slightly above 50k with no extra benefit. its a shifting job and working all day of the week with a day off. recently am thinking of getting a second handed car worth like 250k to start using for a cab business. will it be a good idea/profitable in a place like ph
Re: A Graduate As A Cab Driver: How Lucrative? by KillerBeauty(f): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cab business is a very good business.

A friend of mine did it. He is a graduate and he said he was making 20k every week. That is he saves 20k after expenses in a week. Which means in a month he makes 80k.
And he also enjoys flexible working hours
Re: A Graduate As A Cab Driver: How Lucrative? by adollyboy(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2015
I have once done it .It is a very good business.but you have to be very very disciplined on the job because there are so many distractions.you must save religiously,because that is where your salary comes from.You must must be ready to take care of the car very very well.it is your operational tool.As per maintenance,buy tokunbo parts,and not patch patch as mechanics will advice.I can give you more advice on it .this is my no 08152627646.
Re: A Graduate As A Cab Driver: How Lucrative? by fm7070: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
the job will be very good and profitable for you if you are hardworking, rugged and solution oriented
but you will not like the outcome if you are timid, fragile, womanising and alcoholic and lazy.
Re: A Graduate As A Cab Driver: How Lucrative? by umbo: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2015
hun...

(1) (Reply)

My Fears / Maxduo Service Nig Ltd Online Assessment Quiz / Vacancy For Executive Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.