Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) (40419 Views)

Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos / Olaide Olaogun Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Stunning Photos / PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by IamChuzzy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LAUxcWT9GFY/VmKd_widn3I/AAAAAAAAQtw/6o7okP8kShk/s400/olaide-olaogun-wedding1-382x400.jpg[/img]

Ex Lux Ambassador and Actress, Olaide Olaogun on Thursday, December 3 got married to her Sweetheart, Babatunde Ojora.

The wedding ceremony took place at the Summit Hall in Ikeja and attracted colleagues of the actress as well as other guests who turned up in various shades of aso ebi.

See more photos from the event below

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/ex-lux-ambassador-olaide-olaogun-gets.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by IamChuzzy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Beautiful and lovely pictures.. My own loading grin

8 Likes

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by YorubaWoman: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
smiley
Beautiful
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
All d people above me....stop famzing, u don't know her tongue

I don't know her too cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Jasmine00(f): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
We are in d season smiley

HML to them
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by OreoPaschal(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
HML to the couple. Fu..cking is now legal kiss cheesy
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
I wish i am married by now.. Tired or single life

2 Likes

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by looseweight: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
To all singles out there that your boyfriend has promised marriage this year but the probability of such is next to zero, don't give up on him, its gonna get better.....

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by leoweblinkblog(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
End time marriage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by dassylegend(f): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Beautiful couple
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by gist4kidsblog: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hml
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by AnointedG(f): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oh dear lord remember me, bless me with a not-so-handsome godly man that knows and studies the scripture day and night that will never cheat on me no matter what passes b4 him, that will love and cherish me and treat me like a princess queen, that will cook for me when I'm pregnant...what I'm I even saying...wakes up from slumber

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by anumide(f): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
don't know her. abeg which super story she act?
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmmm.... The way this story is been reported sef..
Which one is ''married to her husband'' na another person husband she want marry to before ni.

Okay ooo.. Incase, she decides to marry another person husband, my greatgrandpa dey ground oo. Maybe him fit enjoy fresh blood before him die..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Uceegal: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Okay. HML
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by igboboy3(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
SUGARBEE:
With a dp like that, na only dracula go fit marry you

3 Likes

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by xender(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
end time lag
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
HML........but to be sincere i don't know her ooooo
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Can I be the lucky man ?

SUGARBEE:
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
This girl used to be dark na. Why the toning?
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
HML but I don't know her
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Cymbal: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
HML
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Lero15(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jasmine00:
We are in d season smiley

HML to them

Season of what o. I'm only seeing harmattan undecided
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
HML
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
the guy worwor small o
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by seyibaale(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Btw. .The man though undecided

1 Like

Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by iamtheconjee(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Does the topic of this post make sense? Who else will she marry na?
Re: Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
What I see is black and white.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank / Simi Slays In Beautiful Outfit, Her Mother Gives Hilarious Reaction / Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.