Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) (57815 Views)

Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by truelovecom: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
stakunle:
Register with this link!!!
http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=106519 and earn big from home as long as you have internet.
Register Now, it's real and absolutely free, no hidden charges. You can $200 within one week!!
You're probably thinking "THIS CAN'T BE REAL". Are you giving free money?
No, we are not giving away free money. We are paying you in order to generate traffic to our advertiser's websites. We will get paid from our advertisers for the traffic we bring to them and paid commission to you people.
How much can I earn?
You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of our top members are earning more then 200$ per day and 5,000$+ per month

What made you believe that, they will pay you $5 per visitors click on your referral link

Do you think money is that easy to make?

I know you wanna make money, but not through this mean bro, cos they won't pay you a dime.

Dont waste your time with that scam site

1 Like

Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by kilokeys(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Who is the conductor, who is the passenger..?

They both look like thugs
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by gretblue: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Iranu

Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by pus20yr: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by lurlah2014(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Are u sure u went to the bus stop to find #coke or as u hear say them dey fight u con go record ur own beat so u won't just be a lagos looker. @realwvn
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by labbyboi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
who is the Agbero who is the passenger nah?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by Ngalaba1(f): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hahahahaha.. Some conductors doesnt know that some passengers doesnt have joy. As my warri brothers will say, dem no get joy..

Conductors behaving as if na them dey 100percent madness for head. Dem no know say, people wey get 200percent madness dey. Their own na just corporate madness..

Until when u see person wey put on suit, knot tie and carry file, wey dey display for conductor. U go know say, corporate madness dey..
#Some Conductors DOESN`T know May be Doesn't knowssss would be better? lol.
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by Pecca: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
NA WHO BE PASSENGER: THE GUY IN THE TORN CLOTHES OR THE OTHER WITH BLOOD ON HIS SCALP?
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Conductors n deir bad mouths undecided Y on earth will he insult someones mum? Pure madness! Serves him rite .
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by outflank: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Who be passenger who be conductor out of the two of them?
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by Ochima75(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
lurlah2014:
Are u sure u went to the bus stop to find #coke or as u hear say them dey fight u con go record ur own beat so u won't just be a lagos looker. @realwvn

Hi lola,wts up
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Realwvn:
This rare scene happened at Ikeja under bridge few hours ago, I was at the bus-stop looking for a chilled drink to buy before a Lagos transit parked in front of me and right before we could say bingo the conductor was already raining curses on the passenger

The conductor was just about to say “your mother” the second time again before the passenger pounced on him before he could mention “your”, he was beaten to pulp before the Ikeja policeman came to rescue him

Hopefully, this will put a lot of conductors in check, especially the lagos agbero that can wag their dirty tongues for africa

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/hilarious-passenger-beats-conductor-to-stupor-photos/

Op, you don't know the meaning of "being beaten to pulp", while the site you got the news from is run by people that don't know the meaning of 'stupor'. Na wao.
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by putin3: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
He did it becos he heard that conductor kill one passenger today at ojulegba
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by dollarathe(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Realwvn:
This rare scene happened at Ikeja under bridge few hours ago, I was at the bus-stop looking for a chilled drink to buy before a Lagos transit parked in front of me and right before we could say bingo the conductor was already raining curses on the passenger

The conductor was just about to say “your mother” the second time again before the passenger pounced on him before he could mention “your”, he was beaten to pulp before the Ikeja policeman came to rescue him

Hopefully, this will put a lot of conductors in check, especially the lagos agbero that can wag their dirty tongues for africa

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/hilarious-passenger-beats-conductor-to-stupor-photos/
please am waiting for the ''stupor part'' picturesss
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by niggi4life(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sylver247:
But I see blood on the passengers head nah.
na d conductor head the blood dey na...
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by tOMsDaDuke(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
oshe11:
SEE DEM.......

END TIME COMMENTS.....

Nawa for you o chai
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Seriously who's the conductor between them? Is it the one with the torn shirt?
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
I need to check the meaning of stupor again and again . undecided

If that tall dude is conductor while the one backing the camera is passenger. Hmm I see head and neck injuries on the latter.
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by aleem50(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
How are we gonna differentiate the conductor and the passenger now, see as them be undecided
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by shejane: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
The mean face with torn clothes is d passenger
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by ProudOlodo: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
flyca:

Why do you and the OP find fighting hilarious? undecided

If you can play the scene in your head, you will be laughing as I am doing right now grin
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by 4ward(m): 5:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Who be d Conductor for this uncompleted Story and pixs oooooooooo
Realwvn:

Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by Realwvn(m): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Loool naar
lurlah2014:
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by mrimperfectlyme(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Nawaa ooooo,,,,,End time beating sha
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by Jarus(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
To pulp , I can't find the pulp oo

And why is the passenger head bloody

Adonbilivit cool
cheesy
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2015
u still dey??
Re: Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) by mountain2019: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lmao.. Not unusual
Pls, are u d Sugar sth of Mohammed Audu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Smugglers Caught By Customs Officers In Oyo State Recently (Photos) / Man Dumps Human Head On The Road In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.