Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry (42010 Views)

Director J .................... Young Vibrant Music Video Director / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? / A Nairalander That Has Just Released A Gospel Album Needs A Vibrant Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by ItsBolaji: 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
damton:
what if Ibadan,

The headquarters of Fuji Gabe.

Barrister, salawa abeni, osupa and the rest.
Ahbi o anything Fuji started frm IB not to talk of Dem Orezi Skuki Dremo Saeon Kida Kudz nd very soon ME!!!
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by KenJorge: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Why shall you shy?

Are you not a people?

Even if you shall shy,
Shall you shy for us?

I tire....
Why shying when shall not suppose to shy
Please shy not bcus shying is of the devil.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by KenJorge: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Afam4eva:

Why not name the musicians.

Unfortunately for him, they don't have name..
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by skondo09(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Skanas:
#reppin042...#Enugumenstohbaddd...

Minyl OP... KD should be replaced with Jtown....you can't compare Jos and Kaduna when it comes to music...so pls replace ASAP....

#my2cents...

It's will be highly appreciated if you can tell us top music stars frm kd
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by dollydolly(f): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Afam4eva:

Runtown is an Enugu guy. His career started from Enugu where he net the likes of Phyno whom they moved to Lagos together. Do your research.

I guess you don't know that his family is based in Jos n that he is also currently a student of Unijos.... The guy may be 4rm Enugu but he is a Jos boy.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=QatarPlayboy post=40727659][/quote]

cheesy
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
damton:
what if Ibadan,

The headquarters of Fuji Gabe.

Barrister, salawa abeni, osupa and the rest.
Are those masquerades or musicians as well? grin grin
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

cheesy
Hey honey! i thought u had gone to bed?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Hey honey! i thought u had gone to bed?

.. I will soon go.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

.. I will soon go.
Any need? bcus hv come to knw u as one of me. i mean a nite crawler just like me.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Any need? bcus hv come to knw u as one of me. i mean a nite crawler just like me.

Lol... cheesy cheesy.

No worry, I'll soon go.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol... cheesy cheesy.

No worry, I'll soon go.
U say wat? u re going nowhere miss. 1 + 1 = u and i. we re both staying online til d break of dome. dnt worry sweet, i promise to tel u a love story by 2am nd sing u a love song by 4am. bt am baffled hw u re allowing diamond slip through ur hands when ignorantly searching for gold.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by WailingWailer00(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Anambra

Abia

Enugu

Imo

Ebonyi

Delta
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by pstnicodemus(m): 6:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
What akure?we too have stars eg lord of ajasa etc lol
Akure even has Lord of the rings too
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by iseyinoro(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2015
omokoladele:
Op wat about Waffgidi.
Oritse femi, danfo driver, original stereo man, Errigha, etc
but most of dem don mellow sha grin
These guys are Ajegunle brought up.Abi Ajegunle don dey Warri ni?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by iseyinoro(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2015
What about Iseyin? We have sound sultan,Baba Dee,YK Ajao and the Peller brothers.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by theDEVILisHERE: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2015
dangerzone:
Abuja should not even be on that list,so fake plastic morafuker wanabe in that city

Nothing wrong with Abuja

Abuja's cool
If not the coolest

Just choose your crowd properly
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Usmanol: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2015
YuzedoWife:
5. Abuja

The FCT boasts one of the most vibrant music industries in the state and is home to quite a lot of top notch concerts and shows although most of its performing artistes are from other states. It boasts of been the base of top artistes like Tekno, Zdon etc before their move

4. Plateau

Plateau is another vibrant northern state which takes a fore place when it comes to the affairs of a musical industry in Nigeria. Despite the violence in recent times prevalent in the state, it has been no excuse for avoidance of concerts, gigs and music all round in this state which boasts of talented artistes and is notable for having produced ice Prince, M.I, Jesse Jagz and still boasts of talented upcoming acts like Marcel Rhymes in recent times. J-Town is musically carried!

3. Port Harcourt

This city's music industry has contributed an influx of artistes into the Lagos scene and such artistes in this case include Timaya, Burna Boy, Mr 2kay etc. It is a city that boasts of a very electrifying nightlife and plays host to quite a number of good concerts and the music industry boasts of top talented acts like duncan Mighty, Knowledge, Bukwild, Andy Blaze, Mr Robinson etc.

2. Enugu

This eastern city has the 2nd most vibrant music industry in the country and this is evident also in the role it has played in the nurturing of top Igbo talents in the Nigerian music scene like illBliss, Phno, Flavour, Runtown etc. Currently it still plays host to top acts like Bosalin, Slow Dogg and gets a respectable amount of concerts in the country.

1. Lagos

"If you don blow here, you don blow for the whole naija"
This statement is all you have to hear to understand why Lagos is number one. The Music industry without Lagos is dead in Nigeria, it is the base of all artistes who want to be known nationwide and has bred too many top acts in the country. The biggest shows, awards and trends happen here and it is the number 1 musically vibrant state in Nigeria.

Source : Me...

pliz wot of IBADAN this one na fake
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Skanas:
#reppin042...#Enugumenstohbaddd...

Minyl OP... KD should be replaced with Jtown....you can't compare Jos and Kaduna when it comes to music...so pls replace ASAP....

#my2cents...
lol.... Nigga keep dreaming..... grin
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Arsenate:
J-town for real
Op I don't know if this is in any order but I can tell you that in Nigeria only Lagos trumps jos when it comes to music. A significant number of musicians making waves in Lagos and Nigeria had past through jos at one point in their lives.
I thought I was the only one who had this in mind..... MI , ASA, Psquare, ice prince, Jesse Jags, Blakkah, chop stix and many more which I can't start typing now..... Goto jos, 4 out of every 6 people are affiliated with music.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by reekay2000(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2015
after lagos then jos follows. i see jos overtaking lagos in the future.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Jidibia(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2015
akatekpe:
Kindly tell me where they started you that know? Most of u come to know about them after they became made, we r talking about where they started,2face started as " Ini Rap" in Otukpo Benue state..search for him anywhere u can find him and interview him.
Tell them, some people like forming to know why they dont know. Benue must be on da list. By the way, whats abuja doing on dat list?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by firstking01(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Op, wat of igbo etchesad
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by pneumaticos(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Everything about the thread is mumuciouse
Is music an industry ...how many of the musicians are from lagos.

This is better called a shitlist
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by desmondDessi(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
M0GIDI:
What of Benin?
abeg who dey Benin?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by martphreak(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Yes
see 2 ignoramus just dey agree...one say 2face started life in Enugu d oda agreed cos He is ignoramus d 2nd...n 2face was in Mount saint Gabriel secondary skul in mkd n left for lagos afterwards...I wonder where d enugu comot from.....
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
martphreak:
see 2 ignoramus just dey agree...one say 2face started life in Enugu d oda agreed cos He is ignoramus d 2nd...n 2face was in Mount saint Gabriel secondary skul in mkd n left for lagos afterwards...I wonder where d enugu comot from.....
Lwkmd
2face went to IMT, Enugu
Tertiary institution. He was highly involved in social school life before dropping out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Songs Make You Cry?! / Download Dj Khaled Ft Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts / Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.