Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

His Military Father Died Years Ago But Still Balling - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / His Military Father Died Years Ago But Still Balling (451 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They / Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Military Father Died Years Ago But Still Balling by onila(f): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
I see some families, I wonder
their father died but still balling

still go abroad to study and all

my friends father died 4 years ago
his father was one of the top men in Naija military Abuja

but he still buys the most expensive gadgets and clothes

how do they get all that money
Re: His Military Father Died Years Ago But Still Balling by eme1n(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wait for ur dad to KPAI, you may get the answer!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Mountain River Cave / Hatchlings Are Then Taken Into Captivity / For A Non-conmebol Team, While Their Two Runner-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.