Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Bro Joshua Iginla Gives Miracle Baby A Life Time Scholarship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bro Joshua Iginla Gives Miracle Baby A Life Time Scholarship (720 Views)

PHOTOS : Miracle Baby Born In Sambisa Forest / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Joshua Iginla’s World Record N10 Billion 80,000 Auditorium Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bro Joshua Iginla Gives Miracle Baby A Life Time Scholarship by jadesola2016: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
It was an awesome Ministers conference at City of Wonders when a Baby girl was delivered by a female participant within five minutes. While Bro. Joshua iginla was ministering on power demonstration at the ministers conference widely known as Fire in My Bone season 4, she went into labour and within five minutes the baby girl was born.

Being the first miracle baby at the city of wonders, Bro. Iginla named her Esther immediately and declared that he is giving the new baby girl a scholarship to university level.

Meanwhile, it was testimony galore and power demonstration as thousands of pastors converged for the conference. Many confessed that they had folded their ministries due to stagnation but when they came in contact with the humble clergy, they were restored and ministry experienced speedy growth.

Several others testified that they experienced supernatural visitations through the telecast of the man of God via Champions television.

The high point of the conference was when he impacted some pastors who began to demonstrate power through the laying of hands on people with instant results.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Find The Horse In This Photo Within 30seconds / Share Your 2016 Resolution Fails / (photo) See The Post I Found In A Group I Joined On Facebook!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.