Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ladies Better Stop This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Better Stop This (346 Views)

Guys Plz Stop This Sugar Mummy Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Better Stop This by vault(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
So I was at the liquor bar with friends when a lady walked in, she bought whatever and was going back out when her phone pouch fell down very close to my table...... as a gentle man I took it and went after her and met her on the ATM queue, although I had other motives but she behaved bad a lil bit..... the 'o' in the hello I was about to say didn't come out when she gave me a harsh reply "I'm not interested"....... I reacted saying " you don't even know what am here for" and then again her answer was "I don't want to know, that's why I answered you politely I'm not interested se"

i went back to my seat and in about 5 minutes she came back to my table area asking one of my friends if he saw any phone pouch and that's where I came in and answered "well fortunately for you I think I saw it" she said "pls it should be mine"

my answer was " I tried confirming if it was yours just now but you politely expressed how disgusting my appearance was to you, so I came back to my seat and dropped it right where I found it..... am sure someone must have taken it though"

she was like "ah"

I gave her the pouch and walked away........

I actually waited for her outside grin

but seriously ladies should try sparing lil bit of attention...... pata pata na I no do go end am.
Re: Ladies Better Stop This by dubsy91(f): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
lol...perhaps she was in a bad mood, dat was unethical sha

(1) (Reply)

February Born...lets Meet Here / Ex Corpers Meet Here / Uk Based Guy Looking For Female Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.