Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? (959 Views)

From MBBS To Medical Radiography / Meet The Best Graduating Student With A First Class,dept. Of Radiography. / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? by halton(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Would appriciate if anyone can help give information about radiography, universities that offers it, its jamb subject combination and any other vital information. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? by nobilis: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Why not look for a JAMB brochure?

This is exactly why JAMB has a brochure.
Re: Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? by halton(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Well..the current jamb brochures they give don't have such infos...thats y i came here to seek help..
nobilis:
Why not look for a JAMB brochure?
This is exactly why JAMB has a brochure.
Re: Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? by halton(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Can any 1 help me out here?
Re: Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? by OreoPaschal(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
halton:
Can any 1 help me out here?
I have little info about the course based on the fact that I have friends in the department.
The UTME combination is same as that of medicine ie use of english,Physics,Biology and chemistry...as of the institution I know UNN And UNIZIK...the two schools are certain and the programme is 5years,after which you go for compulsory Internship. I hope this information can go far.
Re: Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? by halton(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
OreoPaschal:

I have little info about the course based on the fact that I have friends in the department.
The UTME combination is same as that of medicine ie use of english,Physics,Biology and chemistry...as of the institution I know UNN And UNIZIK...the two schools are certain and the programme is 5years,after which you go for compulsory Internship. I hope this information can go far.

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Knows Anything About Radiography? by nobilis: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
halton:
Well..the current jamb brochures they give don't have such infos...thats y i came here to seek help..

Then look for old JAMB brochures.
At least, they will give you a clue as to the universities offering it and the required UME subjects.
Because the schools offering it when that last brochure was published, will most likely still be offering it till now. And the UME subjects wouldn't have changed.

I'm saying this because I don't know how possible it will be for someone to come here and start reeling out a list of schools offering Radiography. It might be possible, but I don't know how possible. The much someone can do is tell you about his own school, and possibly a neighbouring school or a friend's school.

(1) (Reply)

Join Nairaland BBM English Group / 10 Types Of People You Wouldn't Dare To Sit With In Exam Hall / Sex Tape Of Alyson Hannigan Covered With Insurance A Bunch Of Of A New Bigger Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.