Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,664 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Meet The First Nigerian Couple To Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The First Nigerian Couple To Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army (992 Views)

Nokia Is Trying To Attain 5G Read More / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First Nigerian Couple To Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by techskulz(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2015

Brigadier General Cecilia U. Akagu (front) and Brigadier Gen. Clifford B. Wanda (husband) are Nigeria’s first married army officers to attain the same rank. Photo credit: Sahara Reporters

http://africwap.com/2015/12/05/meet-the-first-nigerian-couple-to-attain-same-senior-rank-level-in-the-army/
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Couple To Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by ricsman(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
ok
wife looks older

why is she in front. was she the first to attain the tank?

hope they have a child that is following their footsteps.

congrat to them
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Couple To Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by specialguest(f): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Intresting! I can imagine who salutes who first to greet. As for the children na morning parade get them everyday cheesy. More grease to your elbow sirs. Oops i mean sir and ma
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Couple To Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Hotsemo: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
all I can is are two men. one with dreadlocks while the other is clean shaved.
anyway, well done
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Couple To Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by ecu120(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Hotsemo:
all I can is are two men. one with dreadlocks while the other is clean shaved.

anyway, well done

Where U see d dreadlocks.

(1) (Reply)

The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! / Brain Teaser: What Can You Break Without Touching It? / Embarrassing Moment Teacher 'forgets To Turn Off Projector While Browsing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.