Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year (769 Views)

These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year by BekBek(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hello house, My friend and I are thinking of spending this Xmas period at a neighboring African country, but we are not sure which one to go.

So we were hoping to get a couple of clues from everyone.

So here is the clue we need.

1. Which neighbouring country will be Good for Nigerians

2. How much do you think we should budget for 2weeks

3. Hope our international passport is enough for the journey in terms of custom and other form of police issues.

4. We would love to go by rood.... we kinda enjoy road transportation due to the site seeing. So let your opinion be related to it.

Thank you guys for your time.

Happy festive period ahead.
Re: Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year by ProGSM(m): 5:26am On Dec 06, 2015
It depends on where you. But if you are in Nigeria, you are welcome to any part of Biafra! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year by cstravelsng: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
@OP

The west coast of Africa provides a beautiful experience either by road or air.

Since your preference is road, Ghana makes an excellent choice!

Regarding budget, various factors would determine your expenses; are you staying in a hotel? With friends? Do you plan to visit historical sites in Ghana? Or just stay out in your hotel room? You need to consider all this to arrive at a budget.

Your international passport is OK. If anyone asks you for more, report them to Buhari!!! grin

Contact us at CS Travels for travel advice.

Cheers and enjoy your holidays!
Re: Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Benin republic,Opportunity (1) No Transport fare-becus u can just stroll from nigeria ,(2) Nigerian currency has value there, etc...
Re: Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year by BekBek(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
I was thinking about benin and Ghana. But if were yo choose any, what are the nice and cool place I can go.

Hope hotel in Ghana is not expensive ooooo.

or it would be nice you have estimation of a nice 3-5 star Hotel there
Re: Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year by BekBek(m): 1:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Hello guys I still need your response.

And most importantly, can I use my mtn line in benin and Ghana.

I mean to make calls and browse .

Won't like to be cut out of the world for two weeks or there about I plan on staying.
Re: Which Close African Countries Can I Goto For Xmas / New Year by Pamelayoung: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Cape verde. When coming u and ur frnd can get urselves a beautiful bride cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Certificate / Can I Stick My Head Out Of A Flying Airplane Window? / US Visa Application - (background Checks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.