Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,636 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Follow Me To Receive Prayer Quotes Everyday. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Follow Me To Receive Prayer Quotes Everyday. (602 Views)

10 Reasons Why It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Me To Receive Prayer Quotes Everyday. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
As from tomorrow Sunday which is pre-Shiloh at Winner Chapel, i wanted to start spreading the word of GOD and leave my Prayers quote here for the people and my followers, surely you must see new signs and wonders with sudden turnaround encounter in your live, then make a special testimonies in the name of JESUS. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Follow Me To Receive Prayer Quotes Everyday. by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
As from tomorrow Sunday which is pre-Shiloh at Winner Chapel, i wanted to start spreading the word of GOD and leave my Prayers quote here for the people and my followers, surely you must see new signs and wonders with sudden turnaround encounter in your live, then make a special testimonies in the name of JESUS. JESUS IS LORD.
Today Sunday on the 13th of Dec., 2015 I decree all the weapons and devices that wicked people are planning to use against you all my followers today to be destroyed in the mighty name of JESUS.
Re: Follow Me To Receive Prayer Quotes Everyday. by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Today all my followers and people around me sharing love together must receive an unspeakable blessing and joy in Jesus name. Wonders and Signs will always follow all of us in the NAME OF JESUS. Amen.
Re: Follow Me To Receive Prayer Quotes Everyday. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Today, i decree every evil plans through out our lives today shall be impossible in the name of JESUS. AMEN And amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me To Receive Prayer Quotes Everyday. by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2015
EVERYDAY SHALL BE CHRISMAS FOR ALL. Everyday shall be a xmas for all in 2016, Beginning from 2016, only goodness and mercy shall be following us all the days of our life, from 2015 and beyond, our path shall be shinning more and more in the name of JESUS. Amen & amen. Wishing all my followers & other nairalanders a merry xmas & a prosperious new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me To Receive Prayer Quotes Everyday. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2016
The year 2016 shall be our year of unlimited breakthrough testimonies-Ps.45:3-5. All through 2016, no one shall doubt the reality of heaven on earth in our life!-Deut.28:10. Year 2016 shall be our year of financial fortune-Deut.8:18. The financial giant in us all shall emerge in 2016-Ps.87:5-7. The year 2016 shall mark the end of every financial stress in our life!!!-2Cor.9:8. AMEN & Amen. IF U BELIEVE SHOUT LOUDER AMEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christian Salvation Revisited / Banning Muslim From Entering America / Who Were The Annunaki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.