Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Do You Have A Job For My Mum? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Have A Job For My Mum? (5347 Views)

My Mum Needs A Nanny Job .. / Konga Call Center Agent Job For The Period Of 2 Months / Digital Job For 2000 Delta State Indigenous Application Now On; Gov Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is why I don't haggle and debate prices of goods in the market.
I'm touched.
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by idu1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
hahn:
Lalasticlala, help this guy na.
Password: Tonto Dike grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
amicable09:
Mmmh... OP, this issue is quite delicate and emotional as well, I don't like getting emotional in public tongue ...lol, however this requires our collective effort to bring assistance your way.

You need a shop for your mum or what? I wish you were more specific about your request though cos I don't seem to understand what you need exactly. If it's a shop? Have you gone out to inquire about cost of rent for shops in your area? What will your mum be selling? Does she have enough start up because it won't make sense to put her in an empty shop. Then, if she's going to be out of business and maybe want to be a nanny, that's another lovely idea, I'd say. I can connect her to someone in need of a nanny as long as your mum doesn't have a toddler and can take care of other people's children until their parents return from work.

Now this suggestion is very good, believe me because she will earn nothing less than 40k monthly doing that and she can provide for you guys as well as save a little. If she's favoured she may be getting things from the family as bonus for a job well done.

Just look into my suggestions and let me know what you think, you should also discuss with your mum first before deciding. Relax, things will be fine! smiley
Good evening, please I will need your help in that nanny aspect for my mum.
I'm in one of the federal university in Nigeria studying law while my younger brother is also studying building in a federal polytechnic.
I have gone through hustle and bustle due to lack of financial problem, same goes to my younger bro.
I have other two younger once still in secondary school.
My mum once engaged in selling of lace cloth which she could not maintained due to sickness in 2009.
She is very accommodating and less I forgot, she struggled to go to College of Education (NCE)
I'm very convince is very good at these job.
Please, these will go a long way in making us focus more on our academic and moreover it will go a long way in alleviating and mitigating the level of poverty they are experiencing at home presently, believe me it too much.
Wondering I never said anything about dad?
yea, he is a farmer with no formal education and has done everything humanly possible to live up to his responsibility but what can you get on a half a plot land use for farming, located somewhere in a village to carter for eighth people, with two in the university...
Pls, if the job is still available and you feel the touch to help, this is my number 07063624320
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by PLANETMARS(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op I can't get ur mum a job but I would help pay ur acceptance fee send me a pm.
#planetmars
Modified to all those fools sending me pm and email thunder fire u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by hahn(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Op I can't get ur mum a job but I would help pay ur acceptance fee send me a pm.
#planetmars

amicable09:
Mmmh... OP, this issue is quite delicate and emotional as well, I don't like getting emotional in public tongue ...lol, however this requires our collective effort to bring assistance your way.
You need a shop for your mum or what? I wish you were more specific about your request though cos I don't seem to understand what you need exactly. If it's a shop? Have you gone out to inquire about cost of rent for shops in your area? What will your mum be selling? Does she have enough start up because it won't make sense to put her in an empty shop. Then, if she's going to be out of business and maybe want to be a nanny, that's another lovely idea, I'd say. I can connect her to someone in need of a nanny as long as your mum doesn't have a toddler and can take care of other people's children until their parents return from work.
Now this suggestion is very good, believe me because she will earn nothing less than 40k monthly doing that and she can provide for you guys as well as save a little. If she's favoured she may be getting things from the family as bonus for a job well done.
Just look into my suggestions and let me know what you think, you should also discuss with your mum first before deciding. Relax, things will be fine! smiley

thankyoujesus, over here oo
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by thankyouJesus(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
amicable09:

I really appreciate your concern ma, she is having a shop already just lack of capital. She is willing to do anything legitimate and morally okay to make a living. She is interested. When will she start?
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by thankyouJesus(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLANETMARS:
#planetmars
Thank you sir, I have paid for the acceptance fee with the little money I was able to save from my salary as a part time teacher, am left with the school and hostel fees (Unibadan is yet to release the details).
As at last year, the school fee was between 20,000 - 21,000 while hostel was between 14,000-15000. I really appreciate your help sir.
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by PLANETMARS(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Thank you sir, I have paid for the acceptance fee with the little money I was able to save from my salary as a part time teacher, am left with the school and hostel fees (Unibadan is yet to release the details).
As at last year, the school fee was between 20,000 - 21,000 while hostel was between 14,000-15000. I really appreciate your help sir.
I wud help wit d hostel and I no b bros o I b small boy in sch myself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
I wish i had good money, i'll help you all the way cry
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by shekonz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
God bless Yu bro.. Your struggles would not be in vain.. In a country where youths use the econonmy as an excuse for committing several wrong doings, you have chosen to make the best out for yourself. Silver and gold I av none to give, but deeply from the bottom of may heart I pray for you that the good Lord would direct ur path and supply ur needs IJN..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by shekonz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLANETMARS:

God bless your heart

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by PLANETMARS(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
shekonz:

God bless your heart
urs too
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by PLANETMARS(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
shekonz:

God bless your heart
urs too
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by thankyouJesus(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Thank you, I really appreciate.
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by thankyouJesus(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
makeitsoon:
I wish i had good money, i'll help you all the way cry
I appreciate the thought sir.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by thankyouJesus(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
shekonz:
God bless Yu bro.. Your struggles would not be in vain.. In a country where youths use the econonmy as an excuse for committing several wrong doings, you have chosen to make the best out for yourself. Silver and gold I av none to give, but deeply from the bottom of may heart I pray for you that the good Lord would direct ur path and supply ur needs IJN..
Amen, fire.
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by gottliebglobal(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
I studied in UI. And in my days I met and helped people like you. Because of what God used UI to do for me, I will pay your school fees if only you are sincere. Send an email to my office. gottliebglobal@gmail.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by amicable09(f): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mosettg:

Good evening, please I will need your help in that nanny aspect for my mum.
I'm in one of the federal university in Nigeria studying law while my younger brother is also studying building in a federal polytechnic.
I have gone through hustle and bustle due to lack of financial problem, same goes to my younger bro.
I have other two younger once still in secondary school.
My mum once engaged in selling of lace cloth which she could not maintained due to sickness in 2009.
She is very accommodating and less I forgot, she struggled to go to College of Education (NCE)
I'm very convince is very good at these job.
Please, these will go a long way in making us focus more on our academic and moreover it will go a long way in alleviating and mitigating the level of poverty they are experiencing at home presently, believe me it too much.
Wondering I never said anything about dad?
yea, he is a farmer with no formal education and has done everything humanly possible to live up to his responsibility but what can you get on a half a plot land use for farming, located somewhere in a village to carter for eighth people, with two in the university...
Pls, if the job is still available and you feel the touch to help, this is my number 07063624320
Ok. Is your mum Lagos based?
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by amicable09(f): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
thankyouJesus:
I really appreciate your concern ma, she is having a shop already just lack of capital. She is willing to do anything legitimate and morally okay to make a living. She is interested. When will she start?
That's fine. As long as she is based in Lag. that's no problem. the only issue is how to get your contact... sending me a pm won't work now but you can send your contact to tollyb and it will get to me...
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
amicable09:

That's fine. As long as she is based in Lag. that's no problem. the only issue is how to get your contact... sending me a pm won't work now but you can send your contact to tollyb and it will get to me...
Okay sweety.... Thanks for helping out sweetie..
such a touching story..
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by thankyouJesus(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
amicable09:

I will do that right away.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by amicable09(f): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
tollyB:
Okay sweety.... Thanks for helping out sweetie..
such a touching story..
I haven't offered help yet honey ... still planning to lol, we will do so together *winks
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by ProudOlodo: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
amicable09:

gottliebglobal:
I studied in UI. And in my days I met and helped people like you. Because of what God used UI to do for me, I will pay your school fees if only you are sincere. Send an email to my office. gottliebglobal@gmail.com

PLANETMARS:

God bless you all and everyone else lending a helping hand here

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by Kosigift(f): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Heyy, can't stand this thread cry cry
Op, just hang in there for a litle while, this too, will pass

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2015
amicable09:
Ok. Is your mum Lagos based?
She stays in Ibadan.
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by obowunmi(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2015
Call me. 08187719489
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by thankyouJesus(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Good morning all, I want to express my profound gratitude to every members who prayed, rendered words of advice and offered help in possible way they can, I know I have nothing to give but, a sense of belonging will go a long way. After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by gottliebglobal(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
I received your mail and I have replied. I want to make this as open as possible so others can learn and believe that there are still honest people out there that can reach out a helping hand with no strings attached.
On your own part, all I require is a" God bless you "from you and for you to be willing to help others out when you are able to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by Modella23(f): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Wow this is awesome
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Why are you guys making a lady cry? God bless you all.
Re: Do You Have A Job For My Mum? by standingtall(f): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
nairalanders make me believe in humanity. you guys are my family and I mean every word. God bless you all. on behalf of op I want to thank everyone that has offered advice and help. may the good Lord deliver you all from trouble. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits / NPower Discussion Group / Nigerian Labour Market Favour Men Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.