Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Which One Is Comfortable Crying Inside A BMW7 Series,than On A Bicycle?" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which One Is Comfortable Crying Inside A BMW7 Series,than On A Bicycle?" (587 Views)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) / Crying Inside,,what A Life!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Comfortable Crying Inside A BMW7 Series,than On A Bicycle?" by ilerry007(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
"Yes, money can't buy happiness,but don't you think it is more comfortable to cry inside a BMW 7 series, than on a bicycle?"
Hmmm...
Dr Ubani works in one of Houston's biggest cardiology centers. His wife heads over 200 people in an IT firm in Texas too. Living above average they have one dream for which they save religiously. The dream to someday go back home to Umuahia in Abia state and set up their own businesses. Meanwhile......Martins and his wife who both run successful businesses in Umuahia have not missed their "prayer point" in the last 4yrs. "Lord this dream must come thru, we must relocate to America.

Uche watches through the window of his high rise Zenith bank office everyday. Admiring independent business men. Hating his cage. Sorry his job I mean and wishing to be an unemployable entrepreneur someday. Meanwhile...Mike walks pass that same Zenith bank building everyday. His CV in his hand and sweat on his forehead. Asking God "when". When would I say "I work for Zenith Bank. That is my office up there"

Mrs Aisha Bello, wife of a multi billionaire wishes she could turn back time and re-pick her husband. Can't believe how hellish it is and wishes for singleness. Meanwhile,Funke who works for her would give anything to be Mr Bello's wife. 4th wife is ok sef. "See fine man with cash. Kai some women are lucky" she says .

The stupidity that is inherent in envy and comparisons of lives is the kind that needs exorcism to expel. Given the shoes of the man with the life you want may be all that you need to cure you of your inordinate longing. The saying :the grass is always greener on the other side" means you see only the glamour and not the pain. That's what I call looking with your eyes wide shut.

Add yours

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Comfortable Crying Inside A BMW7 Series,than On A Bicycle?" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Truth.

But Id still want to cry in a Maserati smiley
Re: Which One Is Comfortable Crying Inside A BMW7 Series,than On A Bicycle?" by BreezyCB(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Which One Is Comfortable Crying Inside A BMW7 Series,than On A Bicycle?" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
U have a good health, all parts of the body functioning very well but u are poor....
U have a bad health, some parts of ur organ ain't functioning well but u are very wealthy..
Sometimes, one gat to be careful what he wishes for...

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Identify The Best Anti-aging Cream / Two Children Missing In Lagos (photos) / You Can Now Legally Pay For Driving Lesson With Sex In Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.