Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,692 members, 7,865,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Get Airtime For All Network By Just Receiving Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Airtime For All Network By Just Receiving Calls (543 Views)

Guy Wins Etisalat Dance Challenge, Gets Brand New Car, Phone, Airtime For 1 Year / How To Get Airtime Code For Free (all Networks Recharge Card In 9ja) / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Airtime For All Network By Just Receiving Calls by Jayfweshy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Would I be enjoying something special and would decide to keep it to myself when everyone could benefit from it as well as myself? I earn my merely receiving calls. To all my Nigerian friends, kindly download this app on your android phones. Its very easy to use. You could also send me a message after you have installed it and registered your phone number if you need further clarification from me. I'll be more than happy to help you out.

This is how it works::: You will receive 3 points when you receive a 20 second phone call with the number you used in the registration. so when the points reach a minimum of 100, you can now convert it to VTU by going to "Airtime Recharge". Input any number of your choice you want to send the VTU to. 100 points i equivalent to N100 airtime....it goes like that. That's all.

However, it has a tweak. You may decide to be calling yourself by receiving the calls. It works also with Free Night (Xtracool) call. When it reaches 20 seconds...end the call and redial the number. The points keep increasing. That's all. Here is the link to download the app

https://go o.gl/vFhT5Q

NB: Copy the link and paste in your browser, and remove the space between the two oo i.e goo.g
Re: Get Airtime For All Network By Just Receiving Calls by Jayfweshy(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2015
If you need any help, you ask me.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 For Sale / How To Get Original Romoss Power Banks / No Iphone 7 Or 6c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.