Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

She’s A Wonderful Woman – Usher Talks About His Wife And Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She’s A Wonderful Woman – Usher Talks About His Wife And Manager (303 Views)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / I Have A Very Wonderful Woman A Gift From Heaven – Comedian Ayo Makun (AY) / Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She’s A Wonderful Woman – Usher Talks About His Wife And Manager by jcodez(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Usher has gushed about his wife and manager, Grace Miguel, calling her a wonderful woman. The lovebirds started dating in 2009, and became engaged in January. During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the 37-year-old who got married in September, said of his secret wedding..He said
In Cuba, It was really great! You know what’s funny. We put this picture up and we were actually just in Cuba on a cultural exchange and people were like “hey, they got married.”‘ ‘Ya know the ring is on the other finger you guys. But we had a great time. Wonderful woman. Grace Raymond.’
The 49 year old mother of two teenage sons is the Executive Vice President of Marketing/Creative Services at Island Def Jam Records
http://confamugist..com.ng/2015/12/shes-wonderful-woman-usher-talks-about.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Watch Seyi Shay Speak On Her Début Album On "My Music And I" / Lancelot Imasuen Puts His 2015 Awards On Display / Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.