Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Become An Onyenkuzi, Make The Money You Want [NOW HIRING!] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become An Onyenkuzi, Make The Money You Want [NOW HIRING!] (928 Views)

How To Get The Job You Want Now ! / Job Is All I Want Now. / ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Onyenkuzi, Make The Money You Want [NOW HIRING!] by jideokonjo: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.

My name is Jide Okonjo, and I am the CEO and founder of JideOkonjo.com, which particularly is the home of a brand new teaching service called "ONYENKUZI".

I decided to create a Nairaland account some weeks ago because I got a lot of applications and e-mails when the business initially launched, with most people saying they had seen a post about the business on this platform. Due to the fact that the business is under re-construction and I need to recruit brand new, committed, and EFFECTIVE teachers (or students and people who know their subjects well), I decided to come myself this time to tell you about the business and hopefully recruit some new ndinkuzi.

ONYENKUZI is a website that aims to answer student questions and problems. It's not news that sometimes, students don't understand what their lecturers are talking about neither is it news that students desperately look for help everywhere at times due to lack of clarity from professors. ONYENKUZI aims to provide that necessary help that students are looking for.

I kicked off this business some time last month and I must say it was a MASSIVE success. Questions came in from left & right and to be honest, I was quite overwhelmed by the response, not only from the students but also from prospective ndinkuzi.

I got about 50-60 applications within the first week of launching the business and I accepted each and every person who applied on the basis of trust and belief that they would be committed to the job. Sadly, that is not how things played out.

Rather, I got a number of people who expressed interest in the business and then never came back to do any follow-up in terms of filling out "Statements of Understandings" or even answering student questions. Of course because of this, I had to do what I NEVER entered this business with the intention of doing which is: I had to start laying people off. After laying off people, I was left with about 15-20 people who actually followed up with the business and are currently working as onyenkuzi. However, the crop of people I have under me, although skilled, do not know A LOT of the questions being thrown at them, and I need to recruit some more hands and brains.

When the business started, I sent out about 10-20 questions everyday, and at the end of the day, received only about 1-2 responses with the knowledge of the question and answer. However, this reply usually came after 2-3 hours of sending out questions and students had already retracted their questions at the time of response. What this left me with was a group of students with unanswered questions, and myself stuck in the position of trying to explain to these students what went wrong.

As you can expect, I need to find a FRESH crop of potential ONYENKUZIs that actually KNOW their stuff and are very close to their e-mails.

Before you send in your application for the position, please note that you NEED to have access to a computer system/iPad, or anything you can conveniently send answers from at ALL Times. This is because questions come at all times of the day, and you need to stay close to your e-mails to know when questions come so you can claim them & reap the rewards.

I am currently not in the country, and for the most parts of September to December & February to May, I am in the United States, particularly in New York. No be say I like this place pass my country oh because that is not the case at all, however I am in this situation because I am currently doing MY own studies in school and trying to get my own degree. Due to this, time difference is a problem and you really need to stay close to your e-mails to get questions whenever they come.

Second thing is that you have to have a very good working internet connection for the reasons I just listed above, and ULTIMATELY you NEED to have EXPERT knowledge in whatever field you intend on taking. Right now, I am looking for teachers particularly in

English
Mathematics/Further Maths
Accounting
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Economics
Political Science & Government
Agriculture
Computer Science + Programming
Geography
Economics
Basic Science

Assessment:

If/When you submit an application, I would send you 5 mock questions in whatever field it is you are applying for and if you do not know at least 2 or 3 of them, then you would not be able to get recruited.

Payments

I pay weekly (every Saturday) & you get paid for the amount of questions you answer each week and how much each question is worth. So far, I have gotten questions from ALL over the world (not only Nigeria) and people pay in all forms of currency. Therefore, if an oyibo student is paying $20 for a question, best believe you would be sleeping well that night. I always write how much each question is worth when you claim it, so as long as you turn it in with an answer favorable to the student, you can expect your payment by Saturday.

Example: If you answer 12 questions and 6 of them are worth N1,500 while the other 6 are worth N3,500 (These are the normal prices students have been paying so far), then you're pay for that week would be N30,000.

In my time of working, I have paid out N15,500 only and that is simply because the ndinkuzi I have right now are not very responsive. If you know your subject, and provide good answers...rest ASSURED that I PAY and I Pay very generously.

If you're interested in becoming an onyenkuzi, please e-mail me at onyenkuzi@jideokonjo.com with your subject of interest and your resumé, and if you want to actually SEE Onyenkuzi or know more about the site, please check out www.jideokonjo.com

I am expecting your e-mail and do have a God blessed & wonderful day.

P.S. I have attached these 4 questions which I actually received from students just to show you how questions normally look.

1 Like

Re: Become An Onyenkuzi, Make The Money You Want [NOW HIRING!] by Pwettyella(f): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Pls send the questions to my email:tititella21@yahoo.com,I can't see d questions,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies/recruitment / United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) Scholarships 2016 / Chattelrealty Interview Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.