Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

No High Way Engineer Can Build The Bridge! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No High Way Engineer Can Build The Bridge! (462 Views)

Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism / The Bridge Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No High Way Engineer Can Build The Bridge! by daviddext: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
I used to think when we get into God's Heavenly Kingdom at last we shall proclaim " Alleluya, we made it." But now I know that I have been wrong all this while.
Rather, we shall shout in rapture "ALLELUYA! JESUS DID IT! JESUS MADE IT! HE SUCCEEDED IN KEEPING US BLAMELESS BEFORE GOD! ALLELUYA! THE LAMB REIGNS FOREVER! AMEN."

Dear, Jesus remains the way to the Father and none of our best effort can give us Julius Berger skills to build another Highway to the Father's Kingdom.
The cross where Jesus died remains the entrance gate of the only bridge(way) leading to God's Throne and the Blood of Jesus its access.

Don't worry, the Holy Spirit is there to always make sure you don't fall off the narrow bridge(way) when you start travelling through it.
So always trust Him even as you do your works towards God; as His stewards on earth.
"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts." (Zechariah 4:6)

Jesus is alive!
Jesus loves you!
Jesus saves!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Boldness In Sharing The Gospel / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(wed. 02/03/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.