Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

4 Most Popular Ways Of Backing Up Your Data On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Most Popular Ways Of Backing Up Your Data On Android (756 Views)

How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Most Popular Ways Of Backing Up Your Data On Android by TamaraAbells: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Every android users knows the danger that may arise as a result of not backing up your device data. Believe me when i say you don't want to fall victim of data loss cos its annoying, i mean really annoying. The good news is, there are now various ways of protecting your data so as to avoid the misfortune of data loss. I have in here 4 most popular ways of backing up your android device data.

[size=14pt]ClockWorkMod[/size]

ClockWorkMod is a custom recovery that will allow you to backup your entire Android system. Please see this guide to learn how to install a custom recovery.

To perform a backup:

1. Boot into Recovery Mode

2. Select “Backup and Restore”

3. Select “Backup” or “Backup to external sdcard”

4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete backup

[size=14pt]TWRP[/size]

TWRP is also a customer recovery, packed full of features. You can also use TWRP to backup your system, just like CWM.

To perform a backup:

1. Boot into recovery mode

2. Select “backup”

3. Swipe to back up

[size=14pt]Titanium Backup[/size]

If you want to skip the recovery process, and like a more visual user interface, Titanium Backup can perform many backup features without while skipping the recovery process.

[size=14pt]My Backup[/size]

My Backup allows you to schedule backups right to your internal storage or SDcard. This method has been around for a long time, and they’re always updating their app with the newest features.

[url]Readmore: http://africhow.com/tech/mobile/4-most-popular-ways-of-backing-up-your-data-on-android[/url]
Re: 4 Most Popular Ways Of Backing Up Your Data On Android by emeraldknytt(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2015
you are so right when you say 'annoying'. As for me, i use my memory stick (i have 4 different sticks) to back up my data cos my current phone doesnt support memory expansion. I thought i was safe- i was dead wrong when the most important one (mem card), that stores my data right from 2006 till august, bent and broke in a certain process. Now, the real question is; which of these apps is/are for unrooted phones?
Re: 4 Most Popular Ways Of Backing Up Your Data On Android by TamaraAbells: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
You can always use Helium backup. It is an easy way to back up your phone, with or without root. Check out the download link below
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.backup
Re: 4 Most Popular Ways Of Backing Up Your Data On Android by Sirtesla(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2015
good morning all,

i just bought a new gionee M3 mini with andriod version 5.1, the phone is sleek and cool but i have not been able to root it. so please guys any help with this or information on how to go about....?? plz help with whatsapp solution via 07039513798.

thanks guys
Re: 4 Most Popular Ways Of Backing Up Your Data On Android by TamaraAbells: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sirtesla:
good morning all,

i just bought a new gionee M3 mini with andriod version 5.1, the phone is sleek and cool but i have not been able to root it. so please guys any help with this or information on how to go about....?? plz help with whatsapp solution via 07039513798.

thanks guys
Do you want the PC version or the one directly from your phone?

(1) (Reply)

Sim Registration: MTN Shouldn't / Secondhand Chinese Phones / Real Racing 3 Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.