Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked (688 Views)

This Is Why You Should Always Sleep On Your Left Side / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / 5 Reasons You Should Always Sleep On Your Left Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by manny4u(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2015
THERE’S a good chance you probably wear something in bed - but perhaps it’s time you changed the habit of a lifetime and got naked. Scientists and relationship psychologists say there are some major benefits to sleeping in the nude.
Here are five of the best reasons:
1. IT’S MORE HYGIENIC
Sleeping in your pants encourages yeast and bacteria to prosper, particularly when you are warm in bed. Going commando effectively airs it out and decreases bacteria build up.

2. YOU’LL SLEEP BETTER
The National Sleep Foundation say the cooler you are the deeper a sleep you will have. Your body temperature should naturally decrease as you go into a deeper sleep. Layers of clothes can prevent this.

3. YOU’LL HAVE A BETTER LOVE LIFE
Leading psychologists say sleeping skin-to-skin will increase hormones like oxytocin. This leaves you with a higher desire to have sex.

4. IT GIVES YOU AN INCREDIBLE SENSE OF FREEDOM
It is one of the only times you can be truly naked without feeling self-conscious.

5. IT CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
Because sleeping naked keeps your body cooler, your cortisol levels stay low. High cortisol levels, even after waking, it can increase anxiety, cravings for bad food and cause weight-gain.

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/6658046/Why-you-should-be-sleeping-naked.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20151205-_-Features-_-296944507-_-Imageandlink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2015
Pls don't say that during this cold harmattan season angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by divinehand2003(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Don't sleep unclad during winter, if you don't want to turn to salt.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by northvietnam(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Op, my nebo a babe slept unclad but when she woke up, she was feeling some pains under the oil well , after close examination by her room mate,

it was observed that a bad ass rat gyrated there thinking it was left over food with all the smell and colours there.
later went to hospital tho
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by manny4u(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin
EroticAngelina:
More reason why you need me to keep you warm grin
EroticAngelina:
More reason why you need me to keep you warm
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2015
It's so comfortable. Even though it's freezing
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by manny4u(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Well I know it Harmattan but you can still sleep naked under a very thick blanket naked, sleeping unclad boost self confidence it scientifically proven.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2015
manny4u:
Well I know it Harmattan but you can still sleep naked under a very thick blanket naked, sleeping unclad boost self confidence it scientifically proven.
YourMain:
It's so comfortable. Even though it's freezing
Don't try that if your partner is not around. You will just turn to a frozen Christmas chicken grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunnamania11:

Don't try that if your partner is not around. You will just turn to a frozen Christmas chicken grin

lol except ive no partner around. embarassed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why 80% Of Nigerian Men Cannot Go More Than One Round / Breaking News: Scientist Finally Finds Cure For Hiv (no More Condoms) / I Just Had A Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.