Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags (57086 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Saudi Women Spotted In Stadium For The First Time In History(Photos) / Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by PLANETMARS(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mopolchi:
Well, we are learning and there is no harm accepting correction while learning. Yes, this forum could be regarded as faceless but it goes a long way to reveal who one is. Whatever we speak or write should be done as expected so as not to evoke meanings that are not there initially.
wrong it doesn't reveal who one is,u can't judge anyone with what goes down here. May even surprise u I have a greater command of english language than you.
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
To all the Umu Chineke in the building...like this post if you love your fatherland...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chidozieude:
Why are these jobless IPOD youths disgracing Igbos everywhere?

Nnamdi Kanu has infected his followers with mental problems

They are just acting like psychotic imbeciles

Biafra is dead, embalmed and buried- Forever
they are Jobless who's to blame
federal government
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Btruth: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
They should go and display such in Moscow, where Putin is waiting for them to fry their yash. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by chiedu7: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
It appears that Nigerians are finally admitting that they need the South- East and South -South.

If not then why don't they want them to leave?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by validman7(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
nyben4eva:
I wonder why,inspite of all the tribes we have in Nigeria,the Yorubas seem to be more pained about this Biafra issue.To me,I'm so indifferent because Ngeria has not been good to her citizens.The more the Yorubas tend to display their hatred towards the Igbos,the more I tend to love their struggle coupled with the fact that Nigeria has nothing but corrupt politicians to offer.
9ben u re R...
only parasites are afraid of freedom...
zoo Neva chee chumtin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
If you say Nigeria is ok as it is,may whatever condition you find yourself now,remain permanent
nnadychuks:
nigeria was very peaceful until at first we heard about jos crisis; hausa people killing igbos, government fought against em and they succeded. . Then we heard about boko haram which the government has almost finished.. Now these goats called biafra has started killing innocent people, whether they are their brothers and sisters.. We don't need biafra. Nigeria is ok and very good as it is

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by efemty001: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
show me your certificate of division.... na die u dey.... come outside naw make u shout biafra or biarat or whatsoever u call it. i only see biafras as mini boko haram. na die una dey.. quote me and u receive the online beating of ur life
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by efemty001: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
freakthingz:
But why na? With this biafra thing i'm still on the fence, i think they should wait and get their affairs in order instead of rushing into south sudan things...

But when i see yoruba pips commenting rubbish i know that nigeria is already divided in their hearts undecided cry

show me your certificate of division.... na die u dey.... come outside naw make u shout biafra or biarat or whatsoever u call it. i only see biafras as mini boko haram. na die una dey.. quote me and u receive the online beating of ur life
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
daretodiffer:

I thought you were dead

All u want is attention to conquer ur obsession grin your signature says it all undecided But i'm sorry "I'M TAKEN"
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Remain R.......
validman7:

9ben u re R...
only parasites are afraid of freedom...
zoo Neva chee chumtin
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Hazardhandsome(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Wrong title! It should read......"Idiotic nigerians expelled from senegal stadium for displaying Biafra flag". Biafra existed in the 60's but is no more and forever wud be
I wonder wat u are doing on earth? an alien lyk u dare not talk wen d citizens of 'once' a country are struggling for their survival. Now tell me Kal-el,wat do u know abt existence? freedom and survival? Now,mechie onu gi dia and fly off.
kestolove95:
Dey should be search very well, dey have drugs in dia pocket
How many condoms have been used on you this week

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by efemty001: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hizzy:

they are Jobless who's to blame
federal government

thank u my lovely wise igbo man.. i beg tell dem ur fellow brodas o
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
searchiing4love:

NNAMDI AZIKWE ON BEHALF OF THE IGBOS

AWOLOWO FOR YORUBA

BALEWA FOR NORTH

Azikiwe Nnamdi didn't speak on behalf of igbos. He is a snitch,I even feel he has yoloba blood in him cos that's what the west is known for. So no one bargained with you for anything

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
daretodiffer:

I thought you were dead

All u want is attention to conquer ur obsession. But i'm sorry "I'M TAKEN" grin your signature says it all undecided
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by unclejb2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
I think this biafra guys should just chill please... lets all chill and think twice... the state of this country is in bruhahah.. yet we still causing more isssues.. nigeria is facing a lot this period.. biafra issue should be the least for now.. please lets us all chill and develop a better country.. NIGERIA SERVE,NIGERIA WE WILL SERVE..

THANK YOU

Birthday boy thankGOD FOR LIFE.
Nigerians should serve Nigeria. Nigeria should not force Biafrans to serve Nigeria. Thats pure injustice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Hazardhandsome(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Luukasz:
I wonder Why these biafrans are watching Nigerian matches.When it comes to football they wont say there's no equity but when it comes to political positions thats when they will know there's no equity in nigeria.
Cyphers who always want to dominate everything/everybody which is impossible
everything in Nigeria is about Biafra. d greatest footballers of all time in Nigeria are biafrans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ironically,they enjoy your company.Imagine a Lagos without the Igbos to make things happen,so boring!lol.
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

U don't want them to go as u oppose every move they make to emancipate themselves, the same you can't stand seeing them in Lagos.

If I may ask what do u want from igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
:PI love my country brafra!!! Haters can die if they want

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by dannewlife(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Its nice that they were expelled from the stadium. They should learn that just because they can choose to misbehave in Nigeria and go scud free, such behavior won't be tolerated outside the shores of this country.

Where then is the FREEDOM of speech ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by tuke: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/194621-nigerians-expelled-from-senegal-stadium-for-displaying-biafra-flags.html

As crazy as this may be, Nigeria was not playing Senegal, and Nigerians ain't fans of other countries except self. no phone could capture pix. This mind hoax using propaganda is going too far. The other day,'the nation newspaper' staged a deliberate blunder about port Harcourt. Let the media take it easy,we may just be starting something crazy. CASE STUDY: early days of BH and the media,where are we today? ABEG!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
efemty001:

thank u my lovely wise igbo man.. i beg tell dem ur fellow brodas o
I indirectly told you that federal government is to blame as they have failed to provide
jobs
electricity
water
hospitality etc
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by kcsimo: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, they are not Nigerians cos no Nigerian will ever carry that useless flag. Always disgracing themselves, the Senegalese suppose stone them to death cos they are nothing but terrorist. Awon oniranu.
......Exactly!!!!!Akpan. This is why the oduduwas will keep being ah meat to fall back on by Fulani herdsmen....AS LONG AS U FRAWN OVA BRAVERY......ARE UR PPL NOT THE SABOTEURS AN PSYCHOPHANT IN THE FABRICS OF NIAJA POLUTICS........ASK....FFK.....APKA....AMU!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
I've never seen a more optimistic tribe in Nigeria that's why I love the Igbos.
Blueeyedboi:
To all the Umu Chineke in the building...like this post if you love your fatherland...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by blackpriest0911: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
This Biafra thing is a real case of kolo mentality...
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by joseph1832(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
dannewlife:

Where then is the FREEDOM of speech ?
You should know that there is no such thing as "freedom of speech". That speech you see as harmless might be harmful to another...
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Hazardhandsome(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Luukasz:
Dead like Biafra and Ojukwu the Coward who you(Igbos) call Hero.
Oburo mgbe nwata kwafuru mmanu ka ana Apia ya ihe,o mgbe okwafuru ogiri akwu.
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
What a beauty!
Blueeyedboi:
The unstoppable force of nature....UMU CHINEKE..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by FabioPeter: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's so difficult for the average Nigerian graduate to construct a sentence. Take a look at the topic, such a shame.
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by gretblue: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ufranklin92:
expelled or not the message has been passed wink
Of course the message has been passed that they are nothing but terrorists.Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by m1amr(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hizzy:
they are Jobless who's to blame federal government
. thank God se na d biafran make dem jobless (jona)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Posed Like Fela Kuti After World Cup (Photos) / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) / Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.