Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Chidinma, Korede Bello, Praiz And The Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chidinma, Korede Bello, Praiz And The Experience (549 Views)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma, Korede Bello, Praiz And The Experience by sochima1989(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's not a criticism but a sincere pray for these musicians.

Experience 10 was just too wonderful and edifying and I wish into prayer that the likes of chidinma and other artists that have their root from the church would have a chance to come back.

I stand here to judge non but just stating that there's a big difference between entertainment songs and edifying songs
I won t stop praying until I see them perform at the experience

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Interpret This Dream / Christ!!! / Pastor Enoch Adeboye: "Many Die Financially Because They Are Stingy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.