Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada (10734 Views)

2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group / Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) / Workforce Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by AsherStorm(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Temmy5555:
@AsherStorm
Not really but i can't say what happen behind me. Around what time were you attended to?

i did mine with the 1pm group
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Temmy5555: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
@AsherStorm
Same group but before i could be attended to it was around 3 :30 - 4pm.... It's well
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by AsherStorm(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Temmy5555:
@AsherStorm
Same group but before i could be attended to it was around 3 :30 - 4pm.... It's well

If you were there already around 1:20pm.
I was the first person moyo attended to after you guys signed ur attendance
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by anephy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Got another text today to come with all my original credentials in Monday by 10am. Did the interview on tuesday. Nd the role is that of customer care agent.
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by marygold90: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2015
Please after the documentation what next
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Temmy5555: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
@AsherStorm
That fat fair lady?
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by AsherStorm(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Temmy5555:
@AsherStorm
That fat fair lady?

Nooo... I'm not.
i was the slim fair guy of average height and I was in white shirt and black pants
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Temmy5555: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
@AsherStorm
Can't remember. My eyes has went off you.
Since anephy said she got invitation and she was interviewed on tuesday, let's Wait and see what will happen this week.
Please any latest information try get me informed. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by AsherStorm(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Temmy5555:
@AsherStorm
Can't remember. My eyes has went off you.
Since anephy said she got invitation and she was interviewed on tuesday, let's Wait and see what will happen this week.
Please any latest information try get me informed. Thanks

Sure
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by siegfried99(m): 2:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Can anybody kindly state how to apply. ?
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by ayowhizi: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Guys I don't know if it's only me I got this message this evening
You are invited for an Interview for a Sales Role at Workforce Group; Plot 9; Gbagada Expressway besides UPS; Gbagada; Lagos on Wednesday 16/12/15 by 8am. Come with 2 copies of your CV and Credentials. Dress Code: Strictly Corporate. Contact Person: Olanipekun Moyosore (09081152554)

Kindly share your experience, is it real
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Temmy5555: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
@Ayowhizi
It's real.
This is your first invitation?
Good luck
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by mostwantedguy: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2015
ayowhizi:
You are invited for an Interview for a Sales Role at Workforce Group; Plot 9; Gbagada Expressway besides UPS; Gbagada; Lagos on Wednesday 16/12/15 by 8am. Come with 2 copies of your CV and Credentials. Dress Code: Strictly Corporate. Contact Person: Olanipekun Moyosore (09081152554)

I got it too. But am currently in Port Harcourt and from all indication I can't make it, logistics wise. Can i do it in any of there branch? Can it be rescheduled? A candid answer will do.
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by chynwagod(f): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
ayowhizi:

compliment of the season ayowhizi. How was your interview with workforce group? pls can you share your experience because I just received an invite from them. thanks
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Adeymide: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
I just received a text from them too...Interview for the post of Graphic Artist Role, tomorrow by 10am. I can't remember applying for that role.
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Xcex: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Plz can some1 give me workforce site so as to apply 4 a test/interview?
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by deliman07(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Adeymide:
I just received a text from them too...Interview for the post of Graphic Artist Role, tomorrow by 10am. I can't remember applying for that role.
hello, we're you able to make it and hw was it?
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by turlash: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2016
hello pls how is d test like
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by HanuHola(f): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Temmy5555:
@Ayowhizi
It's real.
This is your first invitation?
Good luck
Good day dear, pls was sent a msg to come for an interview in workforce nd am not around can I go d nxtt day please reply asap..
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by HanuHola(f): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
chynwagod:

compliment of the season ayowhizi. How was your interview with workforce group? pls can you share your experience because I just received an invite from them. thanks
How was ur interview dear?
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2016
some persons are just too stingy with information... no one could tell how the interview went?
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2016
I got an invitation from workforce for an interview...
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by idee91: 6:12am On May 09, 2017
whats the job description of a retail sales officer ?.... got an invite for a banking interview
Re: Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada by Meklex(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
anephy:
Got another text today to come with all my original credentials in Monday by 10am. Did the interview on tuesday. Nd the role is that of customer care agent.
did you got the job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Purpose Of Federal Character Commission / Inec Tsms / Navy Recruitment 2017: Screening Begins On Friday [timetable, Requirements]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.