Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Wanna Meet Up With People With Different Philosophies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wanna Meet Up With People With Different Philosophies (371 Views)

Text Me If You Wanna Meet Prince K ( Pics Included) / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Any Female Nairalander Around Ojo Lagos Wanna Meet Up@ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Meet Up With People With Different Philosophies by Eddygourdo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Everyday I wanna learn new things. I want to know, I want to hear, I want to learn, if you fall into any other categories please send me a BBM invite, would love to hear from you. 52ca10af.
Gays
Lesbians
Muslims
Pentecostals
Foreigners
Nigerians in disapora
Devil worshippers
Any philosophy that isn't generally accepted anybody really whose opinion on any issue is likely to differ from mine
WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU. CHEERS
Re: Wanna Meet Up With People With Different Philosophies by bvegas2020: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Love,or Attraction At First Sight / Need A Working Class Lady For A Friendship That Can Lead To A Serious Relationsh / Single Baby Mamas Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.