Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu (688 Views)

Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu by Veratoocute(f): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Former BBA Housemate and Actor,Uti Nwachukwu in an interview with Vanguard talked about how heartbroken he has been lately. He said,

“Of course who hasn’t?“And I have had my heart broken too. We all break people’s hearts please.Let’s leave that one. They have broken my heart, they have crushed it. I have broken heart and my heart has been broken. especially when I was young in my late 20’s.Right now, I am trying to allow myself to be loved. The last girl that was on my case said something to me:’Uti allow somebody to love you’ and I guess I did”

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/i-have-crushed-hearts-and-mine-has-also.html?m=1

Re: I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu by faith551(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Silly thread on a Sunday afternoon,this is news shey?
Me I've never seen a woman before, damn! They don't even look at my face, now that's a better news
Re: I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu by kilode100(f): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Uti with him prick. Mchewwwww!! Biggest disappointment of March!!

I don't wanna remember but Uti is dick-less, as in, the blokos is nonexistent

Smh cry

19 Likes

Re: I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu by bronzegoddess(f): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
kilode100:
Uti with him prick. Mchewwwww!! Biggest disappointment of March!!

I don't wanna remember but Uti is dick-less, as in, the blokos is nonexistent

Smh cry

U
Re: I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu by kilode100(f): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
bronzegoddess:

U need to meet shaydee of EME wink

He has small blokos too? shocked

8 Likes

Re: I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu by bronzegoddess(f): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
kilode100:

He has small blokos too? shocked

Lol...no oooo. Opposite naa
Re: I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu by kilode100(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Lol...no oooo. Opposite naa

Hmmm..... You must have done the nasty with him cheesy cheesy
Naughty gurl.

How was he? Wild, gentle, adventurous ... You gat to spill o cheesy

18 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girl Abandoned By Parents After Born Without Legs Now Athlethe & Lingerie Model: / This Nigerian Man Says Santa Claus Scammed Him / Yemi Alade Shared Her Throwback Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.