Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Cost Of Opening A Facebook Account. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cost Of Opening A Facebook Account. (357 Views)

See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government / Nigerian Students With Cars, Whats The Cost Of Maintaining Your Car? / Lead City University Clinic Welcomes First Ever Baby Since 10 Years Of Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Opening A Facebook Account. by Izzy002(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
My neighbor a man of about 70yrs joined facebook last week and this morning he started complaining to me, he said:
"Austine, this Facebook registration dey chop money oh.
"Sir, I no understand... how?" I asked.
He sighed and said: "Ha! Since wey I tell Izzy my son to register me for Facebook, na so-so money I dey spend"
I was confused and then asked: "Oh ok, na MB dey chop your money?".
He raised eye brows and said: "ah Austine ! Which one be MB again nah? I hope say I no go pay for that one too oh, because I don pay 10k to open Facebook account, 8k for chatting permit, 5k for friend request fee, 3k for posting fee each time, 1k for profile picture permit and this evening again, Izzy my son don talk say Facebook say make I bring 50k for international Facebook passport.
Austine, I don tire, na so una dey spend money for this thing?
Please what do I tell him?

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: The Cost Of Opening A Facebook Account. by immortalcrown(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Prodigal Izzy. The old nigga's facebook account is a Nigerian government project. No amount of allocation is enough. America will know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Bachelor Preparing To Marry / Beseech Advice Me On The Books To Read As A New Buldind Tech Student Pls / Sap Basis Online Training In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.