Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa (883 Views)

Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next / Travelling To Eindohoven- Netherlands For A Training For 12 Months. / I need help on Inquiry For Submission of Danish Invitation Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by Aluobe1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello house, i need a candid advice. I have an uncle who has stayed in Netherlands for years, I plan migrating to Europe next year but really do not know how to tell him help me with an invitation visa atleast that would help for a start. Please those that has done it before help me out on how to tell him about it
Re: Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by menix(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Using the below format will help you the stress..

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by alexx187(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin......... Menix....
Re: Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by menix(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
alexx187:
grin grin grin......... Menix....

Baba I see u oooo..
Re: Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by worry359(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aluobe1:
Hello house, i need a candid advice. I have an uncle who has stayed in Netherlands for years, I plan migrating to Europe next year but really do not know how to tell him help me with an invitation visa atleast that would help for a start. Please those that has done it before help me out on how to tell him about it

You might plan on Europe but will Europe want you?
There are thousands of homeless migrants roaming around from Libya and Syria, no room for Nigerian to hussle.

Look up European migrant crisis on Google!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62f_1449421286
Re: Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aluobe1:

Same way you have asked total strangers to advice you, simply ask him or tell him in the same format.
He can either say yes, no or keep posting you!!!

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by pansophist(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Mr Aluobe1,

Even if your uncle send you an invitation letter, do you have any strong ties to Nigeria that will persuade the consular to issue you a visa? Furthermore, do not conflate a visiting visa to an immigrant permit, they are different.

Just as the visa name imply, you are expected to come back to your country of departure after the duration of your tourist visa. Besides, if you really want to vist, you do not need an invitation letter from your uncle, you may apply as a tourist but again, do you have any strong ties like family, buisness, education, job, properties etc that would convince the officer that you are not visiting with an intent to migrate illegally?

You may migrate as a student to some EU countries with affordable tuition fees, this is usually the surest path, depending on the country though. You also do not know the condition of your uncle in the Netherlands, probably, he might not be in a position to send you an invitation letter, and even if he does, its has less effect if you have no strong convincing ties to show the immigration officers.
Re: Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by alexx187(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2015
menix:

Baba I see u oooo..
..... Sup bro. Season greetings....
Re: Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa by menix(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
alexx187:
..... Sup bro. Season greetings....

Thanx..

Hope u enjoying the natural AC that comes with the season..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea / Environmental Sanitation 28th May 2016 / Accident At Cele Bus-stop, Apapa (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.