Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters (3649 Views)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by chinchum(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
God bless saharareporters

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by idu1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Warlord3000:
Walahi SR no go finish this country cos of social media clamp down cheesy

Sowore.... Diaris godu oooo cheesy
But how are they getting all this secret informations?
Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by tsodjete: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
The Social media bill will end all this. Let Sowore continue, his trap has been set. He will end up in a Nigerian prison, and we will personally supervise his torture and execution.
Seems that you understand the situation. SR is twisting things to suit their motives. SR lies a lot. People living arround him here know what really happened.
Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by ademega(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by iamrealdeji(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

The Social media bill will end the likes of Sahara reporters. We created it, personally for SowOLe. The time for him to sell his maitama mansion has come. I hope he is still strong and fit like he was as a cultist, in his university days.
this man is one of the criminals that doesn't want corruption to end in Nigeria,are you one of those people that eat plates of rice and Amala in Saraki's compound?

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
As of now, there's no evidence that Saraki owns the money.
Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by Coolcash1: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmmmm.....Another season film about to start...okay now
Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by TimeManager(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
I Long For A Military Regime. RIP To Democracy. These Set Of Scumbags Should Have Been In Hell Already
No Lie Only Truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by Teryfik(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Saraki is jst destined 2 Doom b4 2016.....frm cct 2 Dss

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by emerged01(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

The Social media bill will end the likes of Sahara reporters. We created it, personally for SowOLe. The time for him to sell his maitama mansion has come. I hope he is still strong and fit like he was as a cultist, in his university days.
There will always be somebody like you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by saintfederic: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
they should lie any lie they want it won't remove him from the office of the Senate President

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by ogdada: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Saraki again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by philGeo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
My sister, do you know that George Ibbi is my village Guy, always pretended to be man of God.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters by iamrealdeji(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
TimeManager:
I Long For A Military Regime. RIP To Democracy. These Set Of Scumbags Should Have Been In Hell Already
No Lie Only Truth!
RIP to democracy

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘how I Spent 6 Days In Detention Because I Criticized Buhari On Facebook’ / ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners / Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.