Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria (762 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria by Tpave(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
I was arguing with some friends yesterday concerning this issue. They are even saying that your heart must be at your back apart from belonging to one occultic society or the other for you to survive as a politician in Africa as a whole. Pls what's your take on this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria by talktonase(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Politics is the devils game of numbers that began in heaven when he poisoned the heart of the many angels...it is difficult to find politcians who have no fetish or diabolic affiliations.
Re: Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria by redcurry(f): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think ur friends are right.with d way our politicians go about with their political business, u definitely need to be a member of one or more than one sef.
Re: Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria by osazeeblue01: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ask OBAMA not only in NIGERIA
Re: Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria by Tpave(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
osazeeblue01:
grin grin grin
Re: Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria by Tpave(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin
osazeeblue01:
grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Abuse And Mismanagement Of ‪#‎tsa‬ Regime — @bukolasaraki / Amaechi Directs NPA To Achieve 48-hour Cargo Clearance-dailypost / Propaganda Will Not Put Food On The Table Of Nigerians, PDP Fires Back At FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.