Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos (1363 Views)

Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) / Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband (2) (3) (4)

Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by bumi10(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nollywood actress Omo Sexy as she is popularly called by her pears because of how hot she is was yesterday being Saturday December 5th invited to a birthday party in Warri which was hosted by a businessman Chief Michael Ikuku.

Omotola who was visiting the city for the very first time, wore a black jump suit, gold accessories and jewelry. Damn she is hot in that dress. The star graced the birthday party of Master Richard Efe . E . Ikuku. Many more celebrities were also in attendance, namely Aki & Pawpaw, Harrysong, Kcee, Mr Ibu, I go dye, Timaya, Francis Odega, Helen Paul, Akpororo, Empress Njama, Bishop Okon. etc

More photos ......................

See more pictures at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/nollywood-actress-omotola-goes-to-warri.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by benedictnsi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
That's good......

Mynd44 after my Ban end by 8th December as you talk, get ready to ban me more cos I've seen, your major focus is around me..... Keep Banning..... You are just lucky Nigeria is not USA or any of those ajebo countries.... I for don sue you to court for damages and infringement of social right.

Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by bumi10(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
is only when u mess up

you will be banned

they are doing their job and if you don't mess up, they won't ban you

what did u do?
Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by queenoflafia(f): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Omo sexy!
U are a source of inspiration to many of us.
Keep glowing.
Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by bumi10(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
more and more

Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by hedonistic: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Money! God help me.
Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by wheredemdey: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
See so much money spent on the birthday of a small boy...these ND boys sabi spend money walahi...and they no sabi Mk money...all they know how to do is spend spend and no input on how to Mk money.

See army and police everywhere....this country I a joke walahi...we hv only 500k policemen to guard 170m people while a civilian/oil bunkere has almost 50mobile police officers to guard just him an his family...it is well...life is NT fair.

Mynd44: Oboy why u ban me till 12th December??....just becos I called someone mo.nkey.....someone that called me mumu...it is well...you will tell me if u bought data for me....
Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
hedonistic:
Money! God help me.

Same here Bro.. if only he can answer we.
Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by pretydiva(f): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dining wit kings...dats cool
Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by menix(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
benedictnsi:
That's good......

Mynd44 after my Ban end by 8th December as you talk, get ready to ban me more cos I've seen, your major focus is around me..... Keep Banning..... You are just lucky Nigeria is not USA or any of those ajebo countries.... I for don sue you to court for damages and infringement of social right.

Sue ke Wen u can forget bottle inside person belle..
Re: Actress Omotola Graces The Birthday Party Of A Business Tycoon In Warri - Photos by benedictnsi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
menix:

Sue ke Wen u can forget bottle inside person belle..

I dey serious ooo dah gut d Bleep up

Nigerian Celebrities With Disability But Have Succeeded / Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... / Omg! When Kim Kardashian Is Stylishly Tag Hoe Officially (pix)