Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result (87398 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by GenbIoodykiller: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
anonimi:

You underestimate the effect of the master RIGGER of Nigerian politics who has made Bayelsa his base for the past few days, not so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc

all apc votes were rigged

Dickson put up a good fight

Respects to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by neolboy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
IjeomaM:

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

This poster is threatening the safety of the owner of NL

Keep a close eye on him

U get sense so @ Ijeoma, abi u just registered for nairaland wey dey make u mumu like this

2 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by MANAGER2020(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
u can't defeat a man outside and come to his home n defeat him again.

4 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Akosxxx(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
as an election observer, observing the Bayelsa gubernatorial elections first hand from nairaland. See as people dey follow this thread, the list long gidi gan
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by GenbIoodykiller: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
chinchum:
APC has not really exerted federal might in bayelsa, if it had used half of the kind of ekiti /osun 2014 federal might, the election would have been won by now. If you will be truthful yo yourself, reports so far led credence to more violence inspired by PDP than APC.

we call it in mec engr. resistivity cheesy

PDP are just defending their territory against federal might

remember the fear of militants... grin

story for the gods apc wants all oyel states but i no go work

i hope Wike is borrowing ideas from Dickson (should there be any rerun)

14 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Banter1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
I'm laughing at sylva.......hahahahahahaha.
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Banter1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
As an APC supporter, I don't want APC to win. I really don't want them to disgrace GEJ at his own house. GOD bless the people of Bayelsa

#IrepNorthCentral

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Hawlahscho(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by 4everisaac(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
eyesofgod:

Well, I have no investment there. I'll watch the re-run gleefully in a relaxed mode.

Hmmm. Get your facts right. The matter is still in court. The chances for a re-run in Rivers state is 50:50. cool

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
BurukutuMallam:

You are the HYPOCRITES
What did you say about Kano result then.
May God blind all APChit eye from Niger delta.
Rigging will not help una..

Kano Turn Out was less than 50%! And that figure will make sure PDP never rule This country again grin

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by PRYCE(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Collation postponed till 10 a.m tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by just2endowed: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wow lots of naira landers observing this election.
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Trafford(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
8 Local govt now INEC is saying tomorrow, hmm... I don't want to hear shit tomorrow o... APC take your time o

3 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
This isn't Presidential election me RO! Tomorrow is Monday and only a few People would have access to live update on TV except some who gonna stream it through their mobile!

It seems the Man wants to form Jega bah?
Goodnight peeps!
Gonna monitor it here tomorrow!
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by dearsly(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
IjeomaM:

Please stop derailing the thread

CC: Mynd44

Na ya papa get d thread....Fake moniker from a gullible sai baba e-rat!

4 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
PRYCE:
Yenagoa is next!

I expect the PDP to extend that margin substantially!

TonyeBarcanista, How Far?... be like say some APC goons no go sleep this night oo!
My Taraba brother, I'm following event... It will be great to celebrate success of our man tonight.

6 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by GenbIoodykiller: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
4everisaac:

Hmmm. Get your facts right. The matter is still in court. The chances for a re-run in Rivers state is 50:50. cool

1 bottle of origin for you

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by smartcount002: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Banter1:
I'm laughing at sylva.......hahahahahahaha.

The usual gimmick by APC goons. Just because you know your party has no chance of winning this election. See your mouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by femolala001(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
PRYCE:
PDP by Almost 26,000 votes!
Jesus... na wa o. let dem declare d qinnr straight up na

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Phame: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
Which shambolic results. Elections have not been concluded in South Ijaw, they are announcing results. We are watching them.
i'm surprised you haven't predicted death and bloodbath for apc and bayelsa people yet.
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by eyesofgod: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
4everisaac:

Which facts again? The one on the table for now is the re-run.
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by teeboila(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by applord: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Banter1:
As an APC supporter, I don't want APC to win. I really don't want them to disgrace GEJ at his own house. GOD bless the people of Bayelsa #IrepNorthCentral

Disgrace

I laugh in swahili. grin grin grin grin

APC in the SE and to some extent SS is likened to leprosy.

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by GenbIoodykiller: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
PRYCE:
Collation postponed till 10 a.m tomorrow!

if they like they should suspend it till next year

no amount of rigging will save apc

i hope Wike is seeing how election is been won amidst of power hungry demons that sees election as do or die affairs.
not like that coward Wada
gosh i hate cowards angry

3 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by obayaya(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Kano Turn Out was less than 50%! And that figure will make sure PDP never rule This country again grin

Delta, Akwa Ibom, Jigawa, Kastina, Rivers, Sokoto and Zamfara.. These states recorded more than 50% turnout in the presidential elections..

Is there anything wrong with high voter turnout? No.. But it goes against the trends.. And I'm only interested in the trends and statistics. Make no mistake about that.
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
chinchum:
dickson messed up, i never expected APC to put up this level of showing. APC in bayelsa is a weak structure, and silva is not a whaoo candidate. I am force to conclude that Timi Alaibe would have probably won with APC, THOUGH i could be wrong, but i have a gut feeling timi alaibe would have done better at the polls than sylva.

Timi Alaibe has the money but lacks the feoolowership .
Apc wanted to win with Sylva however it is/was a gamble.
Alaibe is not reliable. Dickson on several occasions made attempt to defect to APC that was even before presidential election. Sylva never allowed him. Although had Dickson switched, APC would have failed the more.
So many Igbo's in Bayelsa voted for PDP not bc of Dickson but their natural hatred for APC.

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
MANAGER2020:
u can't defeat a man outside and come to his home n defeat him again.
its not about his home its about the people they want Dickson as their governor the federal govt should respect that

2 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by menice69: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
PDP lost this one.

Saw the result two days ago.

In my prayers and dream.
In ur hospital bed at Yaba left.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.