Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

When You Were Unable To Attend Your Child's Award Giving Ceremony - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Were Unable To Attend Your Child's Award Giving Ceremony (843 Views)

Riot As Students Were Unable To Write Jamb In Bayelsa / Bida Polytechnic students unable to pay school fees after losing money to MMM / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Were Unable To Attend Your Child's Award Giving Ceremony by glossy6(f): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good evening our Champion Parent. Your child is to receive award(s) on Saturday, 5th Dec, 11am prompt at our Prize-giving event. PLEASE, do not inform him/her. We want to see the joy in their faces. We shall expect you. Text only to awardees parents.

Got this sms from my hubby who lives outside Lagos 11:26am on the D day. Dressing up and going to the school will take about 2 hours 30 minutes.

I dont know how to describe my feelings right now.
Re: When You Were Unable To Attend Your Child's Award Giving Ceremony by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wow!!
I like the surprise concept smiley. But Oga no try sha! undecided undecided

So, you didn't make it again?
Re: When You Were Unable To Attend Your Child's Award Giving Ceremony by glossy6(f): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2015
tchidi:
Wow!!
I like the surprise concept smiley. But Oga no try sha! undecided undecided

So, you didn't make it again?

I wasn't able to make it. I can't imagine how she felt seeing other awardees parents

As for my hubby, he can be excused as he has a lot on his hands.
Re: When You Were Unable To Attend Your Child's Award Giving Ceremony by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
glossy6:

I wasn't able to make it. I can't imagine how she felt seeing other awardees parents

As for my hubby, he can be excused as he has a lot on his hands.

Awww. Take her out and spoil her a little. Just to let her know she's still very much loved. embarassed kiss
Re: When You Were Unable To Attend Your Child's Award Giving Ceremony by glossy6(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
tchidi:

Awww. Take her out and spoil her a little. Just to let her know she's still very much loved. embarassed kiss

Thanks. I will do that when she comes home.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Done Business With Examfield.com Before? / University Of Ibadan (UI), Jupeb Form/ And Pre-degree Form/ 2015/2016 Is On Sale / Expressions We Thought We Knew Too Well(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.