Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra (1072 Views)

Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by ikechuk0: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
So I recently went on Radio Biafra FB page to read their page. I'm recently thinking of opening a FB account to be more active and learn more from them. So before I get involved with anything, I always always check it out. Upon reading that their Facebook, majority of those invading the Facebook page is predominantly northern and yoloba miscreant (remember this same set went all over NL that biafrans are "disturbing" them on NL and should go on biafran site. But hilariously enough, they are filled in the biafran FB disturbing the biafran there... ain't that a contradiction). Oh I forgot the amount of biafrans on NL isn't even remotely close to the amount of those two miscreants on biafran FB page (yet they are the ones whinning over biafrans "disturbing" them).

In addition, this is the portion that's extremely hilarious to me. On the FB page there were several Igbo rivers, specifically etche, egbema, ndoki, etc involved in radio Biafra FB page supporting Biafra (Mind you, these are the same people our resident "WE SS" on NL claimed falsified names when arrested and only "SE traders" in PH fighting for Biafra. grin grin). Of course, anioma we were also involved on the page as well.

That's not even it all. On that same FB page, there were several non Igbo SS on it. On that page, there were Ibibio, cross rivers supporting Biafra [oh let's not forget this are the same ppl our "WE SS" ppl on NL told us during akwa ibom and CR protest that the protesters were "SE migrants"] cheesy. Another hilarious thing about it all, the Ibibio and CR on that page are even more insultive to north and Yoruba than the igbos on FB are even though the Igbo's seems to engage them the most. A pattern I noticed though is anytime any of them make a post, the north either attacks them, accuse them of being igbo or do the divide and rule tactics. Oh they equally doing the divide and rule thing with Igbo's too there. Funny enough, the divide and rule is faily woefully on that page. There equally handful of ijaws on the page supporting Biafra...in my opinion, they are not as funny as Ibibio and the CR. The ijaws there, I would not deny are respectful even towards the antagonist yoloba and north there.

Now not only that, there are also non Igbo SS that are against Biafra on the page, majority being Edo, predominantly Bini and few Esan. Sh1t, there was one that appears to be obsessed. Like every single post radio Biafra makes, the dude has several comments under that post. It is f2king ridiculous. Outside of Edo, the other invading non SS Igbo are urhobo albeit there were only few of them. A pattern I noticed with the Edo is they fill that page doing the "we SS" BS and when that didn't work and no one on the page excluding north and SW paid attention to them, they now switched to blackmailing, whinning about nnamdi and screaming "one Nigeria".

Another thing that had me weak in laughter is overall, north, yoloba and Igbo have the highest member on radio Biafra FB page,but the north seem to outnumber everyone including the igbos because those mofos fill through out the comment sections of each post RB makes. They always attacking RB, accusing RB of multiple BS and even accusing them of trying to "lead Igbo to a genocide" again blah blah blah. One thing I applaud RB on is unlike NL, the moderator allowed everyone including the miscreants to say what they want without deleting it, or even attacking them. That's one thing I applaud RB on when compared to this mess of a site.

If you doubt any of what I just said, go on FB, type in "radio Biafra" and read for yourself. If you are like me that does not have a FB, Google it, it'll pop up.

Idk about anyone else but the whole contradiction of actual verifiable individuals with "WE" people on this anonymous site had me in stitches. Also the contradiction of the people whining that "biafran should leave NL for them and go to biafran site are filled in a Biafran board, and funny enough, still whining" grin

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's pity for our fulani and yorober africans but Biafra has come to stay. Lugard can not decide for Biafrans. Biafrans will decide for Biafra.
Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by EasternPride: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Whenever I visit that page, I feel angry, and also want to laff.

The way Hausa Yoruba full that page, u go think say e. Concern them.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by kingzizzy: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
I don't know any of the moderators of this site but I feel like there is a moderator on this site who is biased. Whoever that is, is busy removing anti- Nigerian posts and deleting Biafran threads. A moderator should be impartial and open minded.
Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by Emmalaw10(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
If only Buhari would release Kanu and adopt the confab report, then we'll all see great U-turn in this looming Biafra danger.
Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by DaBullIT(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Biafra = Contradictions
Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikechuk0:
[s]So I recently went on Radio Biafra FB page to read their page. I'm recently thinking of opening a FB account to be more active and learn more from them. So before I get involved with anything, I always always check it out. Upon reading that their Facebook, majority of those invading the Facebook page is predominantly northern and yoloba miscreant (remember this same set went all over NL that biafrans are "disturbing" them on NL and should go on biafran site. But hilariously enough, they are filled in the biafran FB disturbing the biafran there... ain't that a contradiction). Oh I forgot the amount of biafrans on NL isn't even remotely close to the amount of those two miscreants on biafran FB page (yet they are the ones whinning over biafrans "disturbing" them).

In addition, this is the portion that's extremely hilarious to me. On the FB page there were several Igbo rivers, specifically etche, egbema, ndoki, etc involved in radio Biafra FB page supporting Biafra (Mind you, these are the same people our resident "WE SS" on NL claimed falsified names when arrested and only "SE traders" in PH fighting for Biafra. grin grin). Of course, anioma we were also involved on the page as well.

That's not even it all. On that same FB page, there were several non Igbo SS on it. On that page, there were Ibibio, cross rivers supporting Biafra [oh let's not forget this are the same ppl our "WE SS" ppl on NL told us during akwa ibom and CR protest that the protesters were "SE migrants"] cheesy. Another hilarious thing about it all, the Ibibio and CR on that page are even more insultive to north and Yoruba than the igbos on FB are even though the Igbo's seems to engage them the most. A pattern I noticed though is anytime any of them make a post, the north either attacks them, accuse them of being igbo or do the divide and rule tactics. Oh they equally doing the divide and rule thing with Igbo's too there. Funny enough, the divide and rule is faily woefully on that page. There equally handful of ijaws on the page supporting Biafra...in my opinion, they are not as funny as Ibibio and the CR. The ijaws there, I would not deny are respectful even towards the antagonist yoloba and north there.

Now not only that, there are also non Igbo SS that are against Biafra on the page, majority being Edo, predominantly Bini and few Esan. Sh1t, there was one that appears to be obsessed. Like every single post radio Biafra makes, the dude has several comments under that post. It is f2king ridiculous. Outside of Edo, the other invading non SS Igbo are urhobo albeit there were only few of them. A pattern I noticed with the Edo is they fill that page doing the "we SS" BS and when that didn't work and no one on the page excluding north and SW paid attention to them, they now switched to blackmailing, whinning about nnamdi and screaming "one Nigeria".

Another thing that had me weak in laughter is overall, north, yoloba and Igbo have the highest member on radio Biafra FB page,but the north seem to outnumber everyone including the igbos because those mofos fill through out the comment sections of each post RB makes. They always attacking RB, accusing RB of multiple BS and even accusing them of trying to "lead Igbo to a genocide" again blah blah blah. One thing I applaud RB on is unlike NL, the moderator allowed everyone including the miscreants to say what they want without deleting it, or even attacking them. That's one thing I applaud RB on when compared to this mess of a site.

If you doubt any of what I just said, go on FB, type in "radio Biafra" and read for yourself. If you are like me that does not have a FB, Google it, it'll pop up.

Idk about anyone else but the whole contradiction of actual verifiable individuals with "WE" people on this anonymous site had me in stitches. Also the contradiction of the people whining that "biafran should leave NL for them and go to biafran site are filled in a Biafran board, and funny enou[/s]gh, still whining" grin

Mods*
Please delete this thread, it's not educative, informative or appealing. there's nothing to gain from the trash this iPod boy posted.

Thanks in advan
Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikechuk0:
[s]So I recently went on Radio Biafra FB page to read their page. I'm recently thinking of opening a FB account to be more active and learn more from them. So before I get involved with anything, I always always check it out. Upon reading that their Facebook, majority of those invading the Facebook page is predominantly northern and yoloba miscreant (remember this same set went all over NL that biafrans are "disturbing" them on NL and should go on biafran site. But hilariously enough, they are filled in the biafran FB disturbing the biafran there... ain't that a contradiction). Oh I forgot the amount of biafrans on NL isn't even remotely close to the amount of those two miscreants on biafran FB page (yet they are the ones whinning over biafrans "disturbing" them).

Idk about anyone else but the whole contradiction of actual verifiable individuals with "WE" people on this anonymous site had me in stitches. Also the contradiction of the people whining that "biafran should leave NL for them and go to biafran site are filled in a Biafran board, and funny enou[/s]gh, still whining" grin

Mods*
Please delete this thread, it's not educative, informative or appealing. there's nothing to gain from the trash this iPod boy posted.

Thanks in advance
Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by Orjioorji(f): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrsNgoziKalu:

Mods*

Thanks in advance
are you slowpoke ? why not open your own threat or will you stop him from exercising his right to freedom of speech? ewu lokoja

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by Armaggedon: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrsNgoziKalu:

Mods*

Thanks in advance
do you have stomach upset a.k.a bad belleism?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2015
op. when are u handing in this thesis to your lecturer?
you try well well. at least a D minus.
just wasted your time typing crap.
it's not by force to create thread, you hear?

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Being Decorated With The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem - Photo / See Photos Of Some Of The Victims Of Zaria Violence / Buhari Administration Never Created The Current Hash Economic Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.