Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Asp.net Mvc4 Help!! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Asp.net Mvc4 Help!! (4540 Views)

Asp.net Mvc Deployment / My Web Development Consultancy Thread(html, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, ASP.NET) / Asp.net And Php/mysql Special Training For Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asp.net Mvc4 Help!! by eugy45(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Raypawer:
Have u lunched the site? will like to see it,
yeah
[url]mouauconnect.com[/url]
Re: Asp.net Mvc4 Help!! by Raypawer(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
wao, feeling so glad, congratulations man, but wait, you should have a lot of people test the app, i saw some error that calls for your attention

1) you should have a date time picker for you profile update
2) your pdf's are not printing, it shows a blank pdf,
3) some error pages that i will attach (check the url to know where the error is from)
4) make sure you have an antiforgerytoken for all your post actions form view to controller
5) you shoul have an error page and stop showing yellow screen of death, the last photo uploaded is a sample error page of one of my apps
6) registration without accepting terms
7)error while trying to quote post
coolcreate an account twice with the same email address, my personal email(hope you still have it) you can delete the account with username as mouauconnect
9) create an account with username "mouauconnect" it should be reserved for admin or something..

i don't have much time i will go through it later,

eugy45:

yeah
[url]mouauconnect.com[/url]

Re: Asp.net Mvc4 Help!! by eugy45(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Raypawer:
wao, feeling so glad, congratulations man, but wait, you should have a lot of people test the app, i saw some error that calls for your attention

1) you should have a date time picker for you profile update
2) your pdf's are not printing, it shows a blank pdf,
3) some error pages that i will attach (check the url to know where the error is from)
4) make sure you have an antiforgerytoken for all your post actions form view to controller
5) you shoul have an error page and stop showing yellow screen of death, the last photo uploaded is a sample error page of one of my apps
6) registration without accepting terms
7)error while trying to quote post
coolcreate an account twice with the same email address, my personal email(hope you still have it) you can delete the account with username as mouauconnect
9) create an account with username "mouauconnect" it should be reserved for admin or something..

i don't have much time i will go through it later,

Thanks alot..
Il catch the Errors..

I tried quoting that same post and it went through..

Why I havent removed Custom errors is so i could catch the exact errors, and fix it
Bh i think I could get rid of it nw.. I think im good to go!

Yeah! the Update Profile, Il work with the Date Picker.. am still trying to chip in ajax features..

Bh Thanks sha..Just Keep me posted for more errors
Re: Asp.net Mvc4 Help!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please Op which hosting company are you using for this project

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Php / Xampp Server User Please Come In And Assist / C# Vs C++ Game Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.