Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What In God's Name Happen To O.d - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What In God's Name Happen To O.d (866 Views)

Terry G & Reminisce – B.L.O.O.D / Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What In God's Name Happen To O.d by HJ1(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2009
heard dat dude has a new joint but men that guy dey roast ohh. he was actually chykin my girlfriend via facebook just cuz she knew some of his songs on his DONT HATE LP. thats pathetic
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by dawhizkid1(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2009
That's very Pathetic, if it's true. I knw some nairalanders can compose lies tighter than Modo's joint.lol.
I've listening to Don't Hate,the album is great.IMO better than most of these album we rever on nairaland. Dude come strong with his lyrics n i kinda like his swag. Dude better come up wit sumn because better talent's dey come o!
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by tosinaded(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2009

he was actually chykin my girlfriend via facebook just cuz she knew some of his songs on his DONT HATE LP.

so wut do we do abt that undecided
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by donjazzie(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2009
tosinaded@:

so wut do we do abt that undecided

I see this as what lead him to start the thread
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by rapjunkie(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2009
H.J:

heard dat dude has a new joint but men that guy dey roast ohh. he was actually chykin my girlfriend via facebook just cuz she knew some of his songs on his DONT HATE LP. thats pathetic

o boy, u yab no be small.

why will he not chyke your gal when she is behaving like a groupie on facebook? shocked

I wonder how he got 2 know she knew his songs?  wink

My friend, your babe is probably in O.D's crib right now and you are still here posting topics on NL
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by Qrous(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
that dude is coming out soon with an album.
i met him at a show hosted by HNIC Doc Gee and still looks good like never b4.he performed and we rhyme along with him.
Lets celebrate REALNESS and not doz, am out
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by chrisical(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
The guy is awesomely talented.His DONT HATE LP was off the hook.Dude has got dope punchlines.My worry is that he continues to tie himself to mode 9s apron strings when he should be rocking things himself.Heared the planned collabo album with terrytharapman fell through
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by donjazzie(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
chrisical:

The guy is awesomely talented.His DONT HATE LP was off the hook.Dude has got dope punchlines.My worry is that he continues to tie himself to mode 9s apron strings when he should be rocking things himself.Heared the planned collabo album with terrytharapman fell through

Please can you break the highlighted down for proper understanding?
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by dammiecool(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
OD dey fall my hand I wonder why d guy dey back up for mode 9 instead of workin on his own career angry angry
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by frijos(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
dude is good even the best of 'em out there but as far as i'm concerned if u keep trying to convince ur customer to buy size 8 shoes when he's demanding for size 10 you gonna end up wearing the shoes.

you need more than just ur talents to succeed in the game u need to have the business sense/acumen and the best strategies on how to move units of ur work. what the dude or dudes like him need do is swallow their pride and give the masses what they want to hear it's as simple as ABC.

Remember if ur nonsense is taking care of bills i.e hospital, rent, feeding, clothing etc then it makes sense. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by khanye(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ topic

he's working on his new album
My fav traq on DONT HATE album is Wiv me ft. Sasha
That song is tight!
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by simonseez: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2009
last time i saw him he was on that Zain music show where they compare artistes and all, the weekend he was on, he was pitched against the Wiskolo Wiska master, bad stinking Durella (i love that guy) and Durella won and i think he ended up winning the competition,

OD is tight sha, hopefully we wld hear from him soon,
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by javalove(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2009
@topic

why u com bring ur babe issue inside . . . maybe ur babe with WAR HEAD or like a female BOMBER . . . u know wat all these means . .

she wud blow OD like explosives. . . !!! (modenine na funny dude)
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by HJ1(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2009
hey y'all y r u all makin dem comments about ma chick. thats crossin d line. And on d real my chick liked his songs but dat doesn't giv him d excuse to try to make some played out moves on her. I love his LP n ma fav is The game wit G-lynx. so i respect him though but there stufs i dont mess wit.
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by blinx(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2009
@poster u just messed up this post with dat ur girl friend thing. Pld dont do dat next time.

I have the feeling dat OD may be blazing the airwaves soon cos whn u have people like the CEO of Extrem Music and Excetera talking about him, definitely the're working on something. The dude is good and i pray he makes it big soon.
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by princesa(f): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
i really like O.D
i think he had a colabo with Sound sultan right make i no go fail
and Dont Hate . . . . . nice one wink

chyking chic on facebook
talk dat trash outta here man!! angry
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by HJ1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2009
f**k all of u on this thread. just a lil truth bout someone and all y'all talkin trash. like i said 'f**k u'
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by rapjunkie(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2009
H.J:

f**k all of u on this thread. just a lil truth bout someone and all y'all talkin trash. like i said 'f**k u'

@ all posters . . .  .

Please take it easy on H.J. You have hurt his feelings. He is in love with his chick and u guys are making fun of him. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm sorry for hurting you H.J but you know u can't turn a hoe into a housewife!! . . . . .ooops . . . . . .  sorry . . . . . . . .  grin
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by tosinaded(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2009
H.J:

guy where u for grow sef?
ure a fool!!!!
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by princesa(f): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
H.J:

now honey, listen!! you are bruised over nothing wink
she aint worth u acting childish undecided

rapjunkie:

@ all posters . . . .

Please take it easy on H.J. You have hurt his feelings. He is in love with his chick and u guys are making fun of him. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm sorry for hurting you H.J but you know u can't turn a hoe into a housewife!! . . . . .ooops . . . . . . sorry . . . . . . . . grin

i join in asking for his forgiveness . . . . lol grin
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by dready(f): 2:07am On Jun 03, 2009
@ poster see, Hey nor be today e don tay, when O.D don dey flog your babe, I say, nor be today, e don tay, ( You heard Right, )
OD for ever. my best rapper in nigeria, who wan cry make e cry oooo
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by HJ1(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2009
I've been thinkin of a lot of things and i realised that i probably drew a line on the comment about O.D and my chick ish. Well thats was played out and i'm making an apology. A sense of maturity is necessary in certain situation so i've decided to say I'm sorry for bringin down O.D's personality or somethin but stil u guys on this thread should learn to respect some things. Throwin insults at someone's chick is very childish and unfair, anyway i'm sorry still.

Princesa thanks wut u wrote it really got me thinkin
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by javalove(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2009
H.J:

I've been thinkin of a lot of things and i realised that i probably drew a line on the comment about O.D and my chick ish. Well thats was played out and i'm making an apology. A sense of maturity is necessary in certain situation so i've decided to say I'm sorry for bringin down O.D's personality or somethin but stil u guys on this thread should learn to respect some things. Throwin insults at someone's chick is very childish and unfair, anyway i'm sorry still.

Princesa thanks wut u wrote it really got me thinkin

LOL . . if u didnt want anyone to insult ya babe, u shudnt have brought her into the matter. She can spit OD's lyrics? That means she must be in love with the guy's kinda rap. And how are u not sure she's dying to meet OD . . . or aw are u not sure they have met a couple of times . . or may be she has blown OD like a baloon !!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by rapjunkie(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ java

u dey find H.J trouble o!!

grin

@H.J

Please dont mind java, he is joking. . . . . . . .your babe only showed OD her boobs via webcam. That was all

grin
Re: What In God's Name Happen To O.d by dammiecool(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
ahhh!!!!!!!!
Rap junkie shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Download Unlimited Nigerian Music / Top 10 Naija Artist According To Daniel Music9ja / Inmate Admits He Shot Tupac, Names Jimmy Henchmen, Diddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.