Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead (31808 Views)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2015
Oh no

May God help our soldiers!
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Ama80:
I thought Ds same sambisa has been combed before and some hostages who were mistaken for chibok girls were released.I don't understand anymore neither do I know wat to say again.
they can't be chased away forever, once u clear a camp they try to find another place to hold hostages or return to where they were chased from, we just need to keep praying for NAIJA because terrorism is all over the world and the threat level of most countries affected are high
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by lonelydora: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Ama80:
I thought Ds same sambisa has been combed before and some hostages who were mistaken for chibok girls were released.I don't understand anymore neither do I know wat to say again.

Sambisa is a very large area. They comb it area by area. NA will win at the end.
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Nigeria will have the victory!

No more bringing pertrators to book under GEJ, now its time to clear all the Terrorists

Welldone our soldiers, God will protect you all.

More energy to them
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2015
austentero:

Remember Sambisa is a dangerous forest with a very wide area. The battle is not supposed to be so easy but I believe NA is winning the war. Our collective prayers are needed.
R.I.P to death Gallant Soldiers.
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by Nezan(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Cjrane2:

keep believing bro.

There will be another "sambisa battle next month and three soldiers lost their lives".
This war is so shrouded in secrecy, you are better off believing there was NO raid and this story is fake.Precisely why shecow always laughed at such reports because he knows nobody had any operation in sambisa

People are losing their lives trying to bring peace to the country and you are there in the safety of your room playing sarcasm. Na wa for you o.

RIP to the gallant soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
SmartMugu:
Sometimes I wish an atomic bomb can just be dropped in the damn forest and the whole Sambisa story is history. All the soldiers trekking through it will be unnecessary, and insurgents burnt to ashes- unless there is something else needed from there.
The place is getting more popularity than meaningful places like Yankari Game Reserve.
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
SmartMugu:
Sometimes I wish an atomic bomb can just be dropped in the damn forest and the whole Sambisa story is history. All the soldiers trekking through it will be unnecessary, and insurgents burnt to ashes- unless there is something else needed from there.
The place is getting more popularity than meaningful places like Yankari Game Reserve.

Yes
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by tomholly: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Noted God win
austentero:
Reports reaching us indicate that three Nigerian
soldiers have lost their lives in a bloody battle
against Boko Haram members in the notorious
Sambisa forest.
This was reportedly made known by the Army
spokesman, Sani Usman, on Sunday, December 6, in
a statement obtained by Premium Times.
The spokesman said the tragedy occurred following
the commencement of attack against the terrorists
deep inside the Sambisa forest.
Usman said many of the terrorists were also killed
during the attack, adding that several captives were
rescued by the soldiers during the operation. He
further hinted that three soldiers also sustained
various degrees of injuries in the various military
operations against the demonic group.
Below is the full statement issued by the Nigerian
Army:
Military Commence Strikes Deep Into Sambisa Forest
The Nigerian Army has commenced strikes deep
inside Sambisa forest which is believed to be the
remaining strong point of the Boko Haram terrorists.
Various units of the Army have advanced deep into
the forest clearing most of the camps therein,
rescuing persons held captive, arresting some
terrorists and destroying most of their weapons and
equipment.
Advancing troops of the Nigerian Army, supported by
the Nigerian Air Force were able to clear and destroy
Boko Haram terrorists camps at Shuari, Adembe,
Yerimari Kura, Yerimari Gana, Gonin Kurmi, Kore,
Mainya Kore, and Lopere. Additionally, the Multi-
barrel Rocket Launcher Regiment has destroyed the
terrorists camps at Dure, Dure Kore, Jokwa, as well
as several other camps.
The troops recovered foodstuff, motorcycles, flags,
Improvised Explosive Making Devices (IED) materials
and military uniforms. Among other discoveries were
the terrorists tunnels, weapons and equipment. The
soldiers also recovered 2,000 cows rustled from
various persons over time and rescued women and
children held captives by the Boko Haram. While the
animals have been moved to Kanwuri, the rescued
persons have been evacuated and are being given all
the necessary support and assistance.
During the encounter with the terrorists at Yerimari
Gana a number of Boko Haram terrorists were killed
and some suspected terrorists were arrested who are
being interrogated. However, a soldier sustained
gunshot wound and fracture on the leg.
Similarly, while advancing to destroy Nefari terrorists
camp, troops discovered and cleared 3 IEDs laid
along the route. The camp was successfully cleared
and troops have continued their advance while a
blocking force has been deployed to prevent
infiltration and possible escape by the terrorists.
Unfortunately during another encounter with the
terrorists along the axis of advance, 3 soldiers made
the supreme sacrifice, while an officer and 2 soldiers
were wounded in action.
It is instructive to note that the troops morale is very
high and being conscious of their set objective, they
are unrelenting in their determination to defeat the
Boko Haram terrorists.
In a related development, troops have also destroyed
Boko Haram terrorists camps Bulagaije and Disa,
Gwoza Local Government Area, Borno State and
recovered motorcycles, Dane guns and ammunitions.
Sambisa forest is the major stronghold of the
terrorist group which has claimed the lives of no
fewer than 20,000 innocent people since 2009.
Just yesterday, December 5, reports have it that
about between 15 and 30 people were killed while
over 130 were injured after a suicide bombing
suspected to have been orchestrated by Boko Haram
members at Koulfoua island on the Chadian side of
Lake Chad.

https://www.naij.com/658439-bloody-battle-sambisa-forest-leaves-three-soldiers-dead-several-terrorists-killed.html
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by akeenalee(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2015
SmartMugu:

They cant because of the chibok gurls. As there location is unknown therefore u cant bomb the whole forest moreso the adverse effect on people withing that area is high.
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by nairayouthcom(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Cjrane2:

keep believing bro.

There will be another "sambisa battle next month and three soldiers lost their lives".
This war is so shrouded in secrecy, you are better off believing there was NO raid and this story is fake.Precisely why shecow always laughed at such reports because he knows nobody had any operation in sambisa

Receive Sense
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by Redoil: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2015
The real number of dead soldiers is 50
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by Phobia1: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Nossa:
this one wey them gree say 3 die, e fit be 300 waste
4 of ur fam memba dey miss? abi whic one b say e pass 3?

1 Like

Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Ama80:
smabisa is twice the size of togo... 55thsthousand Sqm .. Sambisa is like a country on its own not just a small forest ..
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by bamite(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Ama80:
Just face your ipob issues

1 Like

Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by Edusouls(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Cjrane2:

keep believing bro.

shut up monkey,go and join the military and fight like ur fellow men suffering and dying out there.if u cant at least shut up ur smelling mouth and support them..idle man.
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by kingthreat(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Ama80:

You can visit Sambiss for better understanding
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by bewla(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2015
this are our heroes there name most be written boldly for they give there life for us to live

i wish i no u.

to touch u .

and say i meet a hero before he march on

RIP our heroes
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by pamdaniel(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2015
i tot we have conquered that sambisa of a place. i cant understand this, i hate it when i here soldiers loosing there life's... but the truth is who is deceiving who in this country?
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by sweatlana: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Soldiers keep dying boko haram keep bombing.

Buhari is a failure.
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by DaegiiWealth(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Na xo.. Everytin go better #ChangeThemAll
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by flokii: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2015
nawa o...

naso that north big reach?.. this same sambisa everytime
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by bamite(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2015
You will die before the end of this week
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by Kingstaplus(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2015
basilo101:
if they still have the capacity to kill soilders in a face to face battle up till now then the December deadline is no feasible
are we still in November? Or cos we neva reach 25th dec dat is why u neva no say we dey dec nw?
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by refiner(f): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2015
we always hear this news,,,before Evnin falls nw we Wil hear dat dere was a bomb dat exploded here or there!!den who has d soldiers been killing?well if all dis stories are true I wish dem more of God strength nd wisdom! rip tto d fallen heroes
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by emerged01(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Ecoplexus:
How many times will they clear this Sambisa

Sambisa no be small place o. Hmmm,i don't know may be it is true o,i heard it is the same size with Lagos. And imagine how it will be combing such forest as wide as the size of Lagos. God help our military.
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by kapai(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2015
What are u waiting for to make ur own real story.#Crossed leg Basket mouth.[quote][/quote]

[b]keep believing bro.

This war is so shrouded in secrecy, you are better off believing there was NO raid and this story is fake.Precisely why shecow always laughed at such reports because he knows nobody had any operation in sambisa.
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by bigass123(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2015
.. And you're David undecided
My friend go and change ya name to Jonathan.. Stop spoiling the name for us.. We know what David stands for since Bible days.. Imagine all the soldiers running away like you're advertising what would have become of the civilians
Coward is understatement sir....
You're sheep-ward... Add that to ur dp diction and make it ur nickname.

gentledavid:
If I were to be in the army,i sweat to God I for don run away ever since
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by bigass123(m): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2015
No its in Lagos undecided
SirJeffry:
I warned my silly younger cousin to quit NAIJA military and I will help him enlist in US Navy but he has been dilly-dallying about it all these days.

As at last week, he was in Borno. Please, is the deadly Sambisa forest in Borno state?

Hmmm, hmmm.angry
Re: Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead by solonazzy: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Ama80:
My brother Sambisa big die o..... If e no big reach quarter of lag, na small remaim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Works On 2nd Niger Bridge 28% Complete – Julius Berger / Ambode Commissions Mall In Ikorodu / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.