Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra (2624 Views)

South East Governors Caution Over Biafra / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by jadesola2016: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
The fiery Abuja based prophet, Bro. Joshua Iginla has warned the General Muhammadu Buhari led government to tread with caution over the Biafra issue.

The amiable clergy and General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly during the 9th anniversary celebration of the ministry inside their world record 80,000 seater capacity international headquarters known as City of Wonders, Kubwa, Abuja, gave the prophetic warning. According to him, They should treat the Biafra issue with wisdom because he saw a young lion developing into a big lion that can devour and turn the economy of the country upside down.

“Government should tread with caution over the issue of Biafra. I saw a young lion developing into a big lion. This might snowball into something bigger than Boko Haram and might affect the economy of this country”

1 Share

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by HungerBAD: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Joker.

No lion is getting big anywhere, and do stick to your calling which is the pulpit and the bible.

All these Doomsday pastors trying to be relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by Preyetonye(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
jadesola2016:
The fiery Abuja based prophet, Bro. Joshua Iginla has warned the General Muhammadu Buhari led government to tread with caution over the Biafra issue.

The amiable clergy and General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly during the 9th anniversary celebration of the ministry inside their world record 80,000 seater capacity international headquarters known as City of Wonders, Kubwa, Abuja, gave the prophetic warning. According to him, They should treat the Biafra issue with wisdom because he saw a young lion developing into a big lion that can devour and turn the economy of the country upside down.

“Government should tread with caution over the issue of Biafra. I saw a young lion developing into a big lion. This might snowball into something bigger than Boko Haram and might affect the economy of this country”
Am sure he is a biafran, what do u expect
Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by Ecoplexus: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Where is the prophecy here? We all know this will eventually happen if the government continues like this.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by jaymejate: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
God, when did you start giving prophecy like this?
Prophet stop seeing but be hearing directly from God. Stay glued to your Bible and stop seeing nothing.

Biafra is not a lion, if they don't take time, i pray they don't regret this action.
Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by Orjioorji(f): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
planty kids on nairaland this days, don't speak bad of a man of God if you gat nothing to say read and pass.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by virus05(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Fake pastor.. I had a family problem (witchcraft) went there 2 yrs ago expecting the problem to be solved. .he was just telling stories

Later he forgot about me till today..no positive change ..I live close to the church

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by Orjioorji(f): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
virus05:
Fake pastor.. I had a family problem (witchcraft) went there 2 yrs ago expecting the problem to be solved. .he was just telling stories

Later he forgot about me till today..no positive change ..I live close to the church
why won't you call him fake pastor when you are a witch, witchi witchi gerrarahere mehn.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
I guess he's referring to the Lion of Ubima.... Hahaaha

In lasisi's voice... "End time clergy"

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by virus05(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Orjioorji:
why won't you call him fake pastor when you are a witch, witchi witchi gerrarahere mehn.
all these children? If only u know what my family is passing through. ..uve not gone through anything..
Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by Orjioorji(f): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
virus05:
all these children? If only u know what my family is passing through. ..uve not gone through anything..
and you are a virus, then don't insult the man of God he is not the cause of your family problem

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by Kyase(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Orjioorji:
planty kids on nairaland this days, don't speak bad of a man of God if you gat nothing to say read and pass.
Get out.
The same man said a lion and tiger (Gej & Pmb respectively) will fight during the past election but the lion will win.
But we all know the lion has been sacked from the pride by the tiger.
The senate to fast up with their media bill, this fake prophets will be ending in jail

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Preyetonye:
Am sure he is a biafran, what do u expect

yorubaman don form ijaw handle because he is afraid to stay alone with his masters the fulani. grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Orjioorji:

That tells you the type of people against Biafra. Demented cursed fools looking to pull Biafrans down to that cursed status. All of them grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by princedhapur: 1:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Thesame pastor that predicted victory for Gudluck jonathan

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by ibe9ja: 2:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Anoda hungry and confused Ipod
Re: Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra by virus05(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
and you are a virus, then don't insult the man of God he is not the cause of your family problem
Ok

(1) (Reply)

FLASH| Angry Youths Block APC Governor’s Convoy Over Hardship Faced / APC Crisis Thickens As Aisha Buhari Talks Tough On Tinubu, Oyegun Face-off / Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.