Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread (39175 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Agent48: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Booyakasha:

Just backup your rom man..
Thanks Babe
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Agent48:

Thanks Babe
try to unroot your popstar and give me feedback if it worked....
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Agent48: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Booyakasha:

try to unroot your popstar and give me feedback if it worked....

I hardly unroot any of my gadgets once rooted.....from experience, it is possible to unroot any rooted device. All you need to do is a factory reset from the recovery environment and then factory reset from settings.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Agent48:

I hardly unroot any of my gadgets once rooted.....from experience, it is possible to unroot any rooted device. All you need to do is a factory reset from the recovery environment and then factory reset from settings.
I've rooted.. i use device control + greenify to save my battery.. it's really powerful..
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by omosko(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Booyakasha:

I've rooted.. i use device control + greenify to save my battery.. it's really powerful..

Link to device control pls
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
omosko:

Link to device control pls
check playstore...
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Agent48: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Booyakasha:

check playstore...
Use this device also with purify and feel a big difference

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by imonisweet(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2016
gud day guys,how una dey pls i want the complete procedure for pop star ime change.i
have tried all methods so far but no solution
those that have succeeded in changing their pop star ime should pls help
thank you all
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by murphylinks(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Agent48:

Pls agent 48 how did you root your pop star. Thanks
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by murphylinks(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Booyakasha:

Hello booyakasha. Pls try and explain further
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Agent48: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
murphylinks:

Pls agent 48 how did you root your pop star. Thanks
I used new Kingroot to root my popstar

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by imonisweet(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
How did u guys change your Alcatel pop star ime
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Is this place dead
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by murphylinks(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pls guys after rooting ur pop star device what next is required? How do I change the ime
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Agent48: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Booyakasha:
Is this place dead

What's ur overall experience on this phone
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Agent48: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
murphylinks:
Pls guys after rooting ur pop star device what next is required? How do I change the ime

Is there a need to change your pop star IMEI
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Agent48:

What's ur overall experience on this phone
don't mess with the screen, don't mess with the buttons on the sides... they're fragile..
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Got this phone is yesterday. It is a beauty and display is superb.
Cons:
Bad Battery (barely lasted 4hours)
Rom is quite low.
Touchscreen can be non responsive
Any way of getting a larger battery?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by murphylinks(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Cons:
Rom is quite low.
Any other battery for the phone?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
murphylinks:
Any other battery for the phone?
Heard they wanted to make a new battery for it then. Do you know of any?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by murphylinks(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Heard they wanted to make a new battery for it then. Do you know of any?
Not at all.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Cons:
Rom is quite low.
be careful, the display can be fragile.. wink
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 5:28am On Mar 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

be careful, the display can be fragile.. wink
Okay, Thanks. I got a tempered glass and the screen is not as responsive as before.
Any advice on the battery?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Okay, Thanks. I got a tempered glass and the screen is not as responsive as before.
Any advice on the battery?
download greenify from playstore.. you can also always turn on battery saver when your battery reaches 30% or right from 100%
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

download greenify from playstore.. you can also always turn on battery saver when your battery reaches 30% or right from 100%
Just did, there is an improvement. Thanks

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Just did, there is an improvement. Thanks
wanna chat me up on Whatsapp? drop your digits... cheesy
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Booyakasha:
what of palmchat?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Agent48: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

Blazinraj01:

What are you guys chatting about? Is it about improvement of this gadget
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Agent48:

lol. I absolutely
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Agent48:

remove her number from your quote..
Blazinraj01 remove your number now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? / Is The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Worth ₦900,000/$1,999 / Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic)