Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread (39225 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
bobo65:

Guy ,what did u use to change Ur Imei?

I'm having code 100 error

haven't tried it yet...d phone is cool ryt?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
princemi:

haven't tried it yet...d phone is cool ryt?

Yeah, very cool

Na this Imei changing be the challenge now
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
bobo65:

What can I use to root the phone cos kingroot can't root it and I dont av a PC at my disposal
Android 5.1 is very stubborn when it comes to rooting, kingroot or any app can't root this phone. You need to port TWRP or CWM to root it.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mystiq25:
Android 5.1 is very stubborn when it comes to rooting, kingroot or any app can't root this phone. You need to port TWRP or CWM to root it.

And that has to be done with a computer ryt?

Twrp an cwm will need their own kernels

Now dats one hellaf a work
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
bobo65:

And that has to be done with a computer ryt?
Twrp an cwm will need their own kernels
Now dats one hellaf a work
i do av a p.c tell me how to go abt it
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2015
I have rooted my device at last... smiley i pray the price increase even more... hahaha or even go out of stock!!

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Camera at night.. beautiful!!!

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Booyakasha:
I have rooted my device at last... smiley i pray the price increase even more... hahaha or even go out of stock!!
wow cool wat app did u use?...out of stock huh?wat do i call u nw
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2015
princemi:
wow cool wat app did u use?...out of stock huh?wat do i call u nw
happy birthday there..
here: http://androidmtk.com/download-root-genius
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Booyakasha:

happy birthday there..
tnx ill try it...tnx 4 d birthday as well
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by tijusegele(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Apart frm konga who else sell dis fone
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
tijusegele:
Apart frm konga who else sell dis fone
it's exclusive to konga
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by joeyztime(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Booyakasha:

happy birthday there..
congrats on rooting your Alcatel, I just purchased the phone and its really beautiful. But I'm having difficulty changing the imei. Have you been able to change yours after rooting?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by joeyztime(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Booyakasha:

happy birthday there..
congrats on rooting your Alcatel, I just purchased the phone and its really beautiful. But I'm having difficulty changing the imei for browsing with Glo BIS. Have you been able to change yours after rooting?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 4:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Booyakasha:

Chai
I Don already dash Bae d phone

Prince n d others, after rooting, try changing d imei.. Should work
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2015
bobo65:

Chai
I Don already dash Bae d phone

Prince n d others, after rooting, try changing d imei.. Should work

ur prayer came to pass...it now sells 4 18 grand minus Delivery fee. To make matters worse i just gave my younger sister d fone only for me to try to oder another 1 n i saw a different price.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2015
princemi:

ur prayer came to pass...it now sells 4 18 grand minus Delivery fee. To make matters worse i just gave my younger sister d fone only for me to try to oder another 1 n i saw a different price.

No b me make dat kain prayer o
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Booyakasha(f): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
joeyztime:
congrats on rooting your Alcatel, I just purchased the phone and its really beautiful. But I'm having difficulty changing the imei. Have you been able to change yours after rooting?
Thats easy just download mtk engineer, just any app with engineering mode will change your imei... What app did you use?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by joeyztime(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Booyakasha:

Thats easy just download mtk engineer, just any app with engineering mode will change your imei... What app did you use?
yeah, I made use of mtk engineering app, but it keeps giving me an error message, I subscribed to glo 1.5gb for 1k plan pending when I can tweak this phone.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by tijusegele(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Pls hw is d ba3 life lik is it stil reasonable
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by trent9002(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2015
abbeyboyz54:
I've tried it but it gave me an error
is it double sim and does it have memory card slot?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by pepperonii(f): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
I really wanna get this phone I dunno if I'm waiting for a bad review to discourage me or something lol
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by misspicy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
princemi:

ntor tongue

i told you,you said i was hyping the phone...

btw is there a pouch for it,i really need it
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
ntor tongue
i told you,you said i was hyping the phone...

btw is there a pouch for it,i really need it

I take my words bk...don't know if there's a pouch
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
trent9002:
is it double sim and does it have memory card slot?

wat kind of a fone would nt have memory card slot in dis century??
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
tijusegele:
Pls hw is d ba3 life lik is it stil reasonable

yea its reasonable, it seems d battery is stabilizing over continuous use
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
pepperonii:
I really wanna get this phone I dunno if I'm waiting for a bad review to discourage me or something lol

yea it happens
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
princemi:

yea it happens
Is the phone On-The-Go enabled?
Also, are the 2 sims 3G/H+ enabled?
Are they Mini and Micro or Micro/Micro?
I'll appreciate your answer. Thanks
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by trent9002(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
princemi:

wat kind of a fone would nt have memory card slot in dis century??
I wanted to know if it shared its sdcard slot with the 2nd sim slot or if they're separate. Some phones are like that
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 2:33am On Dec 27, 2015
trent9002:
I wanted to know if it shared its sdcard slot with the 2nd sim slot or if they're separate. Some phones are like that

Separate
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 4:10am On Dec 27, 2015
trent9002:

broda i don't understand ur question
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 4:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Is the phone On-The-Go enabled? Also, are the 2 sims 3G/H+ enabled? Are they Mini and Micro or Micro/Micro? I'll appreciate your answer. Thanks
haven't tested it 4 otg yet yes micro micro you r welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water / No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are.