Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Need A Job - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need A Job (405 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job by smartcbtng: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am a freelance web and software developer.
Skills
Php
Java
VB6
.net
WordPress
Joomla
Drupal
Etc
you can reach me on payne4real@hotmail.com 08067441198
Re: I Need A Job by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
WEB DESIGN, BLOG AND DEVELOPMENT FOR AS LOW AS 10000naira
Email - muhammedbayero@gmail.com Call me on - 09053506041 Whatsapp me on 08128200178 Do you want to create an online presence for yourself or your business. Or you want to create a blog then this is the cheapest offer you can get. I design websites and blogs at a very cheap price. I will design your website and develop it for as low as 10,000(negotiable) depending on the type of website you want to design. Why do you need an online presence- the world is now a portable and easy world, people want to see what they want before they make moves for it. Having a website gives you a upper hand in business and personal showcase. And the earlier you create a website the better because people buy new domain names everyday and if you are not quick about buying a domain someone else may grasp your business name has there domain. In this the owner either sells to you at a higher price or decide not to sell at all. Three months of management-If you design with me you will have the opportunity two assess your website for three months and it will be rebuilt if you dont like it between three months after. You also have a free three month management if you wish. No extra charges- the price covers everything required to build the website and host it online so you dont need to pay any extra payment. Afraid of scam- I stay in lagos and if you stay in lagos then we can meet after the website is done and I host the website in your presence then you pay me after your website is online. And if you dont stay in lagos i will place a demo for you to see then after you have viewed it you wont bother about scams.

(1) (Reply)

Prewebhost.com - Cpanel/ddos Protection/offshore/softaculous/gigabitspeed! / $6/year Single Domain Hosting - Unlimited Space & Bandwidth - Dollar1hosts.com! / Bloggers Only {own A Bank Account In Usa {payonner}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.