Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Do Tiwa Savage “rocks Or Sucks” For Showing Her Baby Leg. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Tiwa Savage “rocks Or Sucks” For Showing Her Baby Leg. (495 Views)

Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" / Tiwa Savage Rocks Mini Skirt For Her One Africa Music Fest Performance / Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Tiwa Savage “rocks Or Sucks” For Showing Her Baby Leg. by Kitnaija: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2015

Recently Tiwa Savage, SMD first lady was
blast on Instagram for posting a picture or
her baby leg .
To be honest Tiwa Savage and Teebillz (her
husband) are carrying there self to much in
this industry, if not why will she share
picture of her baby leg only…This is
seriouse oo.

She(Tiwa savage) has been been hiding her
baby since when she was delivered and
refused to show her up, the funniest part
was whenTeebilz shared their baby “ hand”
Or why will they do so, I take this as a
seriouse disgrace and rubbish no Nigeria
Entertainment Industry.
So I will hand over to you Kitnaijas if she
Rocks this her style or Sucks.
Drop your comments!!!!

SOURCE : KITNAIJA.COM
Re: Do Tiwa Savage “rocks Or Sucks” For Showing Her Baby Leg. by iornenge81(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
OK next
Re: Do Tiwa Savage “rocks Or Sucks” For Showing Her Baby Leg. by SurefireAsoOke: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Dnt look down on pple if u don't like their shoes. In otherwords, she's showinhg us her baby shoe

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: Do Tiwa Savage “rocks Or Sucks” For Showing Her Baby Leg. by Kitnaija: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:
Dnt look down on pple if u don't like their shoes. In otherwords, she's showinhg us her baby shoe

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Lolz....

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Music; Listen & Download ''money'' By Solosaxzy / Check Out Oge Okoye's Stunning Look For Christmas Party / Photos Of Trey Songz Performing At The Rhythm Unplugged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.